Nintendo Switch will receive Roots of Pacha, a cooperative RPG / life and farming simulator set during the Stone Age in early 2021.
According to the publisher Crytivo and developer Soda Den, the game will be released for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam in early 2021.
Crytivo, The publisher of the game revealed the overview:
About the game
After roaming the prehistoric world, it’s time to settle down and build a village to stand for generations. Join with friends to develop technology, discover plants to farm, harvest crops, befriend and domesticate animals, and create a thriving stone age community. Find love, nurture relationships, and grow your community—and then celebrate and honor nature in glorious festivals.
- Explore and build in an ancient world. A fertile, vibrant world awaits! Fish in streams and rivers, discover unique flora and fauna and mine the darkest caves for resources.
- Grow and harvest. Start your own farming revolution and invent the tools and techniques to build a prosperous village from nothing.
- Join the clan. Work with the community, develop friendships, and even find love!
- Grow your village. Help villagers develop ideas and discover new farming and crafting technology. Construct buildings, invite others into the clan, and transform your settlement into an agricultural marvel.
- Play with friends. Invite up to three friends to join your village. Live with them (or keep your distance), share talents and resources, and celebrate festivals, where each player can contribute to communal dinners or compete in fishing contests!
Here is the trailer for Roots of Pacha