The vast majority of equipment that you will get in Ruined King has 3 types of rarity, although there are legendary weapons that can be obtained when you are close to passing the game. These weapons are tremendously powerful, although the requirements to get hold of them are no small feat.
There is a legendary weapon for each character, although each one of them will ask you to collect a series of objects hidden throughout the game map. If you want to know what the weapons are, the requirements, and where to find all the necessary components for their creation, you have come to the right place.
Legendary weapons in Ruined King: How to get them
Here is the complete list of weapons, which character they belong to, and the components you will need:
|The essence of the serpent, an object trapped in the past, a relic that protects life.
|The figure of the benevolent goddess of the wind, a mustache of the fury of the wind, maple seeds.
|Huge Charged Crystal, Burningblood Volcanic Gate, Braum’s Freljordian Shield.
|Designs assembling a custom trigger, gunpowder worthy of Abigale’s craftsmanship, volcanic gun barrels.
|DUSKBLADE OF DRAKTHARR
|Serrated dagger of the Order of the Shadow, inexhaustible source of shadow power, Caulfield’s Warhammer.
|Symbol of the icy fox, igneous fox, night fox.
|THE MECHANICAL CATCHING APPARATUS
|Pair this legendary “weapon” with the legendary lure and you’ll be able to “catch them all.”
Heart of the Goddess
We will need the necessary components to make the Heart of the Goddess:
- Get the essence of the Serpent to be voluntarily bestowed upon you. (Temple of Purification, solving the puzzle with solar orbs. Later, you will have to go to the Buhru Route, to deliver the essence of the frozen serpent as an offering)
- Find an object trapped in the past, a memory kept alive artificially. (The object is «Memento Mori», it is at the end of the Cemetery, in a chest)
- Obtain a relic that protects life and guides its progress. (After defeating 3 dangerous beings in the Shadow Isles, it is also a secondary of Philias)
Will of Ornn
We will need the necessary components to make the Will of Ornn:
- Obtain a Huge Charged Crystal. (Vault of the Vesani, left area, a hole for Poros)
- Obtain a Fireblood Volcanic Gate. (Shadow vaults in the Shadow Isles, we will be able to interact with a door near the end if we have Braum in the team)
- Retrieve the Freljordian Shield from Braum. (Talk to an NPC at the slaughterhouse docks, inside the tavern. Then we can go to the ship, a new location: Braum Shipwreck. We will have to fish, we recommend the best rod and bait, level 27)
We will need the necessary components to make the Assault Razor:
- Find a figure of the benevolent goddess of the wind.
- Get a mustache from the fury of the wind.
- Gather maple seeds caressed by the patience of the wind.
We will need the necessary components to make Abigale’s Legacy:
- Find the designs for a custom trigger assembly.
- Find a gunpowder worthy of Abigale’s craft.
- Get suitable volcanic gun cannons.
Duskblade of Draktharr
We will need the necessary components to make the Duskblade of Draktharr:
- Find a Serrated Dagger of the Order of the Shadow.
- Obtain an inexhaustible source of power from the shadows of the deep.
- Obtain the Caulfield Warhammer.
Orb of Oblivion
We will need the necessary components to make the Orb of Oblivion:
- Obtain the Ice Fox Symbol.
- Obtain the Fiery Fox Symbol.
- Obtain the Night Fox Symbol.
Last but not least, there is another legendary ‘weapon’ that every playable champion can wield and that can be just as deadly as the others: the legendary fishing rod.
We will update the article as we discover the location of the other components.