The vast majority of equipment that you will get in Ruined King has 3 types of rarity, although there are legendary weapons that can be obtained when you are close to passing the game. These weapons are tremendously powerful, although the requirements to get hold of them are no small feat.
There is a legendary weapon for each character, although each one of them will ask you to collect a series of objects hidden throughout the game map. If you want to know what the weapons are, the requirements, and where to find all the necessary components for their creation, you have come to the right place.
Legendary weapons in Ruined King: How to get them
Here is the complete list of weapons, which character they belong to, and the components you will need:
|GODDESS HEART||Illaoi||The essence of the serpent, an object trapped in the past, a relic that protects life.|
|STORMRAZER||Yasuo||The figure of the benevolent goddess of the wind, a mustache of the fury of the wind, maple seeds.|
|ORNN’S WILL||Braum||Huge Charged Crystal, Burningblood Volcanic Gate, Braum’s Freljordian Shield.|
|ABIGALE’S LEGACY||Sarah fortune||Designs assembling a custom trigger, gunpowder worthy of Abigale’s craftsmanship, volcanic gun barrels.|
|DUSKBLADE OF DRAKTHARR||Pyke||Serrated dagger of the Order of the Shadow, inexhaustible source of shadow power, Caulfield’s Warhammer.|
|OBLIVION ORB||Ahri||Symbol of the icy fox, igneous fox, night fox.|
|THE MECHANICAL CATCHING APPARATUS||Pair this legendary “weapon” with the legendary lure and you’ll be able to “catch them all.”|
Heart of the Goddess
We will need the necessary components to make the Heart of the Goddess:
- Get the essence of the Serpent to be voluntarily bestowed upon you. (Temple of Purification, solving the puzzle with solar orbs. Later, you will have to go to the Buhru Route, to deliver the essence of the frozen serpent as an offering)
- Find an object trapped in the past, a memory kept alive artificially. (The object is «Memento Mori», it is at the end of the Cemetery, in a chest)
- Obtain a relic that protects life and guides its progress. (After defeating 3 dangerous beings in the Shadow Isles, it is also a secondary of Philias)
Will of Ornn
We will need the necessary components to make the Will of Ornn:
- Obtain a Huge Charged Crystal. (Vault of the Vesani, left area, a hole for Poros)
- Obtain a Fireblood Volcanic Gate. (Shadow vaults in the Shadow Isles, we will be able to interact with a door near the end if we have Braum in the team)
- Retrieve the Freljordian Shield from Braum. (Talk to an NPC at the slaughterhouse docks, inside the tavern. Then we can go to the ship, a new location: Braum Shipwreck. We will have to fish, we recommend the best rod and bait, level 27)
We will need the necessary components to make the Assault Razor:
- Find a figure of the benevolent goddess of the wind.
- Get a mustache from the fury of the wind.
- Gather maple seeds caressed by the patience of the wind.
We will need the necessary components to make Abigale’s Legacy:
- Find the designs for a custom trigger assembly.
- Find a gunpowder worthy of Abigale’s craft.
- Get suitable volcanic gun cannons.
Duskblade of Draktharr
We will need the necessary components to make the Duskblade of Draktharr:
- Find a Serrated Dagger of the Order of the Shadow.
- Obtain an inexhaustible source of power from the shadows of the deep.
- Obtain the Caulfield Warhammer.
Orb of Oblivion
We will need the necessary components to make the Orb of Oblivion:
- Obtain the Ice Fox Symbol.
- Obtain the Fiery Fox Symbol.
- Obtain the Night Fox Symbol.
Last but not least, there is another legendary ‘weapon’ that every playable champion can wield and that can be just as deadly as the others: the legendary fishing rod.
We will update the article as we discover the location of the other components.
Overwatch 2: Kiriko All Abilities
Overwatch 2 has been launched with new content for players that also includes new characters. There are 3 new characters in Overwatch 2 and one of them is a supporting character named Kiriko. Kiriko is a supporting hero that is necessary for the competitive composition in Overwatch. Kiriko has a unique playstyle that will let players play her as a healer, aggressive, or even DPS hero.
In this guide, we’ll be telling you all the abilities of Kiriko in Overwatch 2.
Kiriko is a supporting hero in overwatch 2 but with the abilities set that she has she can be played as an aggressive or DPS hero. Mostly her abilities support allies to heal or make them invulnerable for a short period of time but she can also climb walls and directly teleport to the allies to help them. Other than healing, she also shoots a projectile that deals increased critical damage. Players would be able to play her in different playstyles and support their team in a unique way.
Kiriko has the following abilities:
- Healing Ofuda: Her primary fire is healing talismans that seek targeted allies.
- Kunai: Her secondary fire is a sharp projectile that deals increased critical damage. The projectile will deal 40 – 120 damage depending on the body shot or headshot.
- Wall Climb: Movement with Kiriko is far more fun because she can climb the walls that she jumps on which makes her very good in rotation or flanking.
- Swift Step: This ability allows her to directly teleport to an ally. She’ll also be to teleport through the walls. This ability has a cooldown of 7 seconds.
- Protection Suzu: This ability will let Kiriko shoot an arcing projectile which will cause allies to become invulnerable for a short period of time. This projectile will also cleanse the negative effects on the allies. This ability has a cooldown of 14 seconds.
- Kitsune Rush: Kitsune Rush is Kiriko’s ultimate ability which let her summon a fox spirit. This spirit runs in a forward direction while leaving a path that will increase movement speed, attack speed, and cooldowns of allies.
Overwatch 2: How to Do Super Jump with Mercy Hero
Overwatch has various heroes with different types of heroes and one of the top-notch support heroes is Mercy. Mercy is a powerful healer with a versatile moveset that allows her to provide healing from her unique resurrection ability. One particular trick that players had done with Mercy is Super Jump which allows players to jump over the tall structures on the map.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how you can do Super Jump in Overwatch 2 with Mercy.
Doing a Super Jump with Mercy
Players have been spamming Super Jump with Mercy in Overwatch 1 and over the years, the developers have tweaked the super jump technique so the players cannot spam this movement technique in the matches. But it is still very good and in Overwatch 2, you can actually do the Super Jump with Mercy the same way you did in Overwatch. There were some rumors that developers have completely fixed this and players would not be able to do it but it still works in overwatch 2 but not as good as it was in overwatch.
To do the super jump, it is important for you to be near one of your allies. Once you are near your ally, you need to point your crosshair to the ally and use the Guardian Angel ability. This will pull you close to an ally and you need to point in the direction and then let go of the Guardian Angel’s ability to jump in the direction you are pointing. In overwatch 1, it was easy to do the super jump because you didn’t have to point in the direction, you just take off high up in the air but in overwatch 2, you’ll have to specifically flick in the direction after using the Guardian Angel ability.
The Super Jump in overwatch 2 will take some practice to master and you can also jump backward by flicking your mouse down. It will bounce you up in the backward direction but you’ll not get that high in the air, if you have a good movement then you’ll be able to dodge enemies or flank them easily while doing the Super Jump.
Overwatch 2: Sojourn All Abilities
Overwatch 2 is live now and there is a lot of new content in the game for players to enjoy. One of the new contents includes new heroes that are been added in overwatch 2. The new characters are of different roles and one of the characters is a DPS character named Sojourn. She is a high mobility damage dealer and players will be able to deal a ton of damage to the enemies.
In this guide, we’ll be telling you all the abilities of Sojourn in Overwatch 2.
Sojourn is a DPS (Damage-per-second) hero who mainly focuses on dealing maximum damage to the enemies. Her main choice of weapon and her abilities focus on dealing high damage. If a player has a crispy aim then he’d/she’d be able to single-shot the enemies with a headshot. Her abilities allow her weapon to charge up when you deal damage to an enemy and you’d be able to deal higher damage to the next enemy when your weapon is charged.
Sojourn’s abilities are listed down below:
- Railgun: Railgun is her Primary Weapon that shoots rapid-firing projectiles and upon hitting the enemies the projectiles will charge the rifle. After her weapon is charged, right-clicking will shoot the charged projectiles which will do more damage than the primary shots.
- Power Slide: Power Slide is an ability that will let her slide in a direction that will give her a movement boost and performing the jump action while sliding will result in a high jump.
- Disruptor Shot: The Disruptor Shot is an energy field that can be shot at enemies and the enemies that are inside the energy field will get slowed down and take damage from it.
- Overclock: Overclock is the Ultimate of Sojourn that allows her Railgun to auto charge energy for a short duration and shooting the enemies with charged shots in the ultimate will pierce them.