Heading into the Ruined King late game there are two things players should look for: Legendary weapons for all characters and Ultimate Tier 3 abilities. These definitive ones are much more powerful than those of levels 1 and 2, and they usually give advantages or hit like a real demon to an enemy or to several at the same time.
However, unlike the other two definitive ones, getting them is not going to be easy. You have to go to a particular NPC to give us the mission of each ultimate, and look for a particular object to unlock it. We tell you everything you need to know to get them all.
Ruined King level 3 ultimates: How to get them
As you can imagine, each character has their own ultimate. To unlock them, go to the Shadow Islands, and go to the point on the map that we have indicated below.
There will be the Philosopher’s NPC, which will allow you to unlock the level 3 definitive ones. However, you will need to get a particular item:
- That of Yasuo is a scroll of the swordsman who is in the House of giants. Investigate one of the shelves in the Great Library to get the item. Go give it to the Philosopher.
- Ahri’s mission is to execute 25 enemies (give him the last blow, go). When you’re done, talk to Kalia again.
- Miss Fortune’s experimental cannon schematics are earned by killing the optional boss on the Captain Floon bounty board.
- To get Pyke’s, you’ll have to hunt down three powerful Mistwalkers. The quest is given to you by Phillias near the philosopher’s location.
- Braum will have to collect an ancient buhru artifact, a symbol of purity.
- Illaoi will have to get a lost Nagakabouros idol.
We will update this article as soon as we know the exact location of the Braum and Illaoi objects.
V Rising: Best Axes Build for both PvP and PvE
V Rising has in-depth Character customization including weapons and magic spells as well. In this guide, we have made an extremely OP build for both PvP and PvE game modes. This build is made using Axes weapons. This build also suits the playstyle in countering actual players as well as bandits and different animals or monsters you counter in V Rising. PvP is also really good using these axes build. If you don’t have many friends and you’re a solo player, this build is the best build in terms of solo grinding. The complete build counters both healing and combat making this build really good.
This build will completely tell you all the Weapons abilities, Magic abilities, and the blood type used with the build.
We have used axes in this build and there are a bunch of weapon abilities used with it as well. The Axes we are using are the Dark Silver Axes with a gear level of 21. The weapon abilities you want to put on the axes are the following.
- Primary Attack: It performs a combo attack and deals 45% – 55% physical damage.
- Frenzy: This ability will add more mobility and you dash forward while hitting. The first enemy will get hit with 100% physical damage. The movement speed will increase by 25%.
- X-Strike: These are the blades that you throw towards the enemies and it boomerangs back to you. It’s each hot with the blade will deal 85% physical damage.
- Veil of Chaos: In terms of mobility, you want to have this ability because it works best with the frenzy ability. When you dash into the enemies with the frenzy ability, you can dash out with the veil of chaos and leave an illusion of yours behind and after a couple of seconds, the illusion will explode, dealing more damage to the enemies. The explosion will deal 50% magic damage to enemies.
The magic abilities are also very important in the V Rising especially in the PvP because you want to make more plays with your teammates and you do want to use the magic in the fight to gain the benefits. The magic abilities that you want to have in this build are the following.
- Purgatory: It creates a pillar that slows enemies and heals the allies and yourself. It deals 75% of magic damage to enemies.
- Sanguine Coil: It gives you a range attack ability so you can attack from far. The projectile launch at enemies will deal 75% magic damage.
- Crimson Beam: It is also for the ranged attack, a beam will be struck in a direction and you can hold it for 4 seconds. The beam will deal 150% magic damage to enemies.
Now the Blood Type is also very important in the build because the blood type will improve certain abilities of your character. The Blood type you want to use for this build is Brute. The Brute Blood type will give you the following increments.
- 7.5% – 12.5% Primary Attack life leech.
- 7.5% – 15% Increased Primary attack speed and gain 1 gear level.
- Healing received increased by 20% – 35%.
Now with these increments all of your abilities that heal allies and yourself, will be amplified to 20% – 35%. Even your primary attack will give you life leech meaning healing you while you are hitting the enemies. All the magic abilities heal your allies and yourself so, their healing stats will also increase with this blood type.
V Rising: How to complete the Servants Quest
In V Rising, you can also make humans NPC your servants, it is a very good and useful mechanic to get resources and manage your Castle base. You don’t have to go for yourself to gather the required resources for the upgrades, you can just order your servants and they will do the rest of the work.
In this guide, we tell you how to complete the servant quest in V Rising tutorial.
How to Complete the Servants Quest
In order to complete the servant quest, you need to make a servant coffin. In order to make the servant coffin, you need to gather a couple of items that will be used in the crafting of the Servant Coffin. The items required to make the Servant Coffin are the following:
After getting both of the required materials, now you need to make the Servant Coffin. In order to make the servant Coffin, you should have 16 Planks, 8 Copper Ingots, and 1 Greater Blood Essence. If you don’t have these required resources then you need to get these resources first. You can make Copper Ingot in Tannery Structure and Plank in Sawmill structure.
After getting all the materials and resources, now you can make the Servant Coffin. Open the Production menu and select the Dominance section, you’ll see Servant Coffin there. Click on the Coffin and place it at your desired position in the Castle.
After that, you just need to escort any Human NPC inside the Servant Coffin and it will convert that human to your servant and then you can give him orders.
V Rising: How to get Greater Blood Essence in an easy way
V Rising game has the mechanics of recipes as well that your vampire can make in the Blood Press machine. This material is the stronger version of the regular Blood Essence that you get by feeding on different enemies or living things. In this guide, we tell you how to get the Greater Blood Essence in an easy way in the game.
Greater Blood Essence
Greater Blood Essence is a recipe that can be made in the Blood Press machine that you have to craft in your Castle base. After you’ve crafted the Blood Press you can make different recipes in it which’ll give you different benefits. The Greater Blood Essence works exactly the same as the regular Blood Essence but it has more efficiency.
You can use it to upgrade the Heart Castle, increase the fortified time of the castle, use it to turn humans into obedient servants, and use it to learn the sealed knowledge. In order to make 1 Greater Blood Essence, you’d need to have 150 Blood Essence and the Blood Press will combine the 150 Blood Essence into Greater Blood Essence.
How to Get Greater Blood Essence in Easy Way
The Greater Blood Essence is a high-level material and the first that you’d get this will be from the Tristan the Vampire Hunter Boss. You’d get this recipe by defeating him. That boss is 46 level and you have to be at least level 40 to defeat him. But there is also another easier way to make this recipe using items other than Blood Essence.
The way you can make this recipe is by getting the Unsullied Hearts. The unsullied Hearts are dropped by the mobs that have a little higher level than the regular mobs. You’d find these mobs in a different area of the map. You can recognize them by their level, if there is an enemy that has a higher level than the enemies around him that means he can drop you the unsullied heart.
Normally the bosses in Blood Altar can drop you the unsullied Hearts. Almost every boss will drop an unsullied heart and what you want to do is that you need to gather the unsullied hearts and bring them back to base to store them. Make sure that you do not consume it while you are low on health. Save these hearts for making the Greater Blood Essence when the recipe is unlocked.
The 4 unsullied Hearts would make 1 Greater Blood Essence and if you want to make it with the Blood Essence then it would cost 150 Blood Essence. That is the only reason to save the hearts so, you can make numbers of Greater Blood Essence material.