Once again we bring you interesting information related to one of the most outstanding games in the Nintendo Switch catalog. We are talking about Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
In this case, it’s an interesting detail that unravels all the news known so far about the next major update of the game, detailed in the last Nintendo Direct.
They are all of these:
- The cafeteria is inside the museum
- The café will be open 24 hours a day.
- A Nintendo Direct for Animal Crossing: New Horizons will take place in October 2021 and the update will arrive in November 2021 with Brewster confirmed.
- Brewster’s sign at the museum entrance features a strange house logo.
- The blurred image of the café shows tables, chairs and a painting that is different in the Japanese Direct (perhaps it can be customised). The Japanese Direct also shows a small sign on a table which is not in the Western Direct.
The fifth set of Animal Crossing amiibo cards will be released in the future, most likely with new neighbors.