Disney Dreamlight Valley: The Royal Tools Quest – Guide
After landing in the Dreamlight Valley, Merlin will show you your house and after that you’ll need to go and see Merlin at the Castle. Merlin will tell you to get the Four Tools so you can work on customizing the valley.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to complete The Royal Tools Quest in Disney Dreamlight Quest.
The Royal Tools
In this quest, you’ll need to get four tools. You’ll need to get Shovel, Watering Can, Pickaxe, and Fishing Rod. All of these tools are helpful for farming and helping out the valley.
- You can find the Shovel near the well which is in the center of the valley. Look right to the well and you’ll see the Shovel. Press the Interact button to pick up the Shovel and it will be added to your inventory.
- Watering Can
- You can find the watering can on the right side of your house that Merlin gave it to you at the beginning of the game. Go to the side of the house and press the interact button to pick up the Watering Can.
- You can find the Pickaxe on the right side of the plaza. Go to the bottom right corner of the plaza and you’ll find the pickaxe. Press the interact button to pick up the pickaxe and it will be added into your inventory.
- Fishing Rod
- You can find the Fishing Rod in the Meadow beside the pond. If you enter in Meadows, you’ll see a house in front. There’ll be a pond in front of that house. Go to that pond and you’ll find the Fishing Rod. But once you pick up the Fishing Rod, a new quest named Fishing Expedition will start. You’ll have to complete this quest for goofy and then he’ll give you the Fishing Rod.
Resident Evil 4 Remake – How to Get Bolt Thrower Weapon
There are number of weapons in Resident Evil 4 Remake that players will get as they progress through the game as well as by buying from the Merchant’s Shop. One of the powerful weapons in the game is Bolt Thrower which is actually a Crossbow that can take down the normal enemies in one hit.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to get the Bolt Thrower weapon in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Getting the Bolt Thrower
Bolt Thrower is one of the Weapons that can only be bought from the Merchant. Players will unlock the Merchant in the Second Chapter of the game and you will be able to buy the Bolt Thrower right away. But the price for Bolt thrower in the Second Chapter will be 10,000 Ptas. If you don’t buy it in the second chapter and wait until the third chapter, you will be able to buy it for 8,000 Ptas.
Once you have reached the church, make your way to the Merchant’s new location and he will give the discount of 20% on the Bolt Thrower. It is the best time to buy the Bolt Thrower in the game. Select the Bolt Thrower in the Buy section of the shop to buy it. However, you will also be required to have bolts in order to use it.
The Bolt Thrower comes with only 3 Bolts and you can pick them up after killing the enemies but it would be better if you have the recipe for the bolts as well. In order to get the recipe, you would also have to buy it from the Merchant. The Bolt Recipe will cost you 6,000 Ptas. So, the total cost on Bolt Thrower weapon would cost you 16,000 Ptas, if you buy it in the second chapter or 14,000 ptas, if you buy it in the third chapter.
Resident Evil 4 Remake – How to Get Spinels
Spinels is the special currency in Resident Evil 4 Remake that players can get through different ways. Most of the players might not consider getting this currency but this currency can get you one of the most useful items in the game. Spinels is mainly used for Trading items with Merchant and you can get handful of items from him with Spinels.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to get Spinels in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
There are two major ways from which you can get Spinels in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
- Complete Merchant Requests
- Kill Tough Enemies
The primary way of getting the Spinels is by completing the requests of Merchant. You will find the requests near the Merchant’s Shop or at random place in a location. The request will be on a note and there are two types of notes. One would be White like a normal Note and the other one would be Blue. All of these requests can be found along the main journey of the story and its your choice either you want to complete the requests or not.
All of the requests will denote an area as well where you would have to do a specific task, i.e. Shoot Blue Medallions, shoot rats, kill mini-boss, etc. By completing these requests, you will have to go to the Merchant and by talking to Merchant, he will give you the total number of spinels for completion of requests.
Another way to get Spinels is by killing the tough enemies. You will find these enemies at random spots in the main journey. However, you will get a very low number of Spinels from killing the tougher enemies and you might not be able to get the items from trading the Spinels. The better way to get Spinels is through completing the requests so, make sure to accept the request by picking up the notes and then complete the requests to get the Spinels.
Resident Evil 4 Remake – How to Trade Spinels for Items
Trading is one of the new mechanics added to the Resident Evil Remake series and in the new Resident Evil 4 Remake, players will be able to trade a special currency named Spinels for useful items. If you have been getting Spinals and you don’t know what to do with them then hold on to them and read along the guide to know what Spinels can get you in the game.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to trade Spinels for items in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Trading at Merchant
Spinels can only be traded at the Merchant’s Shop. In order to get access to his shop, you will have to unlock Merchant. Merchant is unlocked automatically at the beginning of the Second Chapter. Once you have unlocked Merchant, you will be able to Buy & Sell Items, Upgrade Weapons, and Trade Spinels for Items from him.
You will find Merchant in random locations as you progress through the main story of the game. In order to Trade Items, follow the following steps.
- Interact with Merchant to access the Shop.
- Select the Trade option of the Shop or Change the Tab to TRADE.
- Select the Item you want to get in exchange of Spinels.
- Hold down the respected button to trade the item with required number of Spinels.
After trading the item, the item will be stored in your inventory.
List of All Items for Trade
As players progress through the game, they will see addition to the Trade list at Merchant’s Shop and players can get the following items by trading Spinels.
- Treasure Map: Village – 1x Spinel
- Treasure Map: Castle – 5x Spinel
- Treasure Map: Island: 5x Spinel
- Punisher – 5x Spinel
- Laser Sight – 10x Spinel
- High-Power Scope – 7x Spinel
- TMP Stock – 8x Spinel
- Red 9 Stock – 9x Spinel
- Matilda – 10x Spinel
- Matilda Stock – 12x Spinel
- Attache Case: Black – 8x Spinel
- Attache Case: Red – 12x Spinel
- Yellow Herb – 3x Spinel
- Exclusive Upgrade Ticket 1 – 30x Spinel
- Exclusive Upgrade Ticket 2 – 40x Spinel
- 10x Gunpowder – 2x Spinel
- 10x Gunpowder – 3x Spinel
- Yellow Diamond – 3x Spinel
- Red Beryl – 4x Spinel
- Elegant Mask – 2x Spinel
- Chalice of Atonement – 3x Spinel
- Velvet Blue – 1x Spinel
- Gold Token – 3x Spinel
This list also contains the new game+ items and you can get the items in each playthrough.