Today we bring you good news, and it is that Nintendo Switch has just been updated by complete surprise to version 13.0.0, finally offering audio through Bluetooth devices, or what is the same, the possibility of connecting our AirPods to the console and listen to the sound of the game without cables in between.
We leave you below with the announcement by Nintendo :
Far from that, we leave you with the full patch notes, which include various functionality improvements:
Added Bluetooth® audio support.
- Headphones, earphones, and other audio devices that connect with Bluetooth can now be paired with Nintendo Switch family systems for audio output.
- Bluetooth microphones are not supported.
- Up to two wireless controllers compatible with the system can be connected while using Bluetooth audio.
- Bluetooth audio cannot be used while local wireless communication is active.
- Added “Refresh Dock” under System in System Settings for Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch OLED.
- “Keep Internet connection in sleep mode” was added as an option under Sleep Mode in System Settings.
- Changed the method for initiating “Calibrate Joysticks” in System Setup.
- Users can now see if their Internet connection is using the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz frequency band in “Connection Status”.