We tell you how to succeed in Resident Evil Village’s mercenaries mode, and also how to get the SSS rating to get all the rewards.
The mercenaries mode is one of the rewards that you will get once you finish the game for the first time, a compendium of challenges that will require us to finish different stages by scoring a series of points and eliminations of enemies.
The idea is that we obtain at least the SS rank in all these stages, to get skills and also a special weapon that you will be able to use even in the main story.
To make it much easier for you, we are not only going to offer you a series of tricks to succeed in the mercenaries mode of Resident Evil Village but also requirements to achieve the highest qualifications in the stages and the rewards that we can take with us.
Resident Evil Village: Requirements to get SSS qualification in Mercenaries mode (rewards)
Tricks to succeed in mercenary mode
- Note that the score will increase depending on the amount of lei that we have at the end of each of the rounds, so the idea is that we sell absolutely everything to the Duke, be it ammunition that we are not using and everything that we have obtained by looting to the enemies that we have eliminated.
- Take advantage of the blue and yellow orbs in the areas before facing any enemy, because this will add time to the stage and will give us better skills to fight with.
- The combos are tremendously valuable since they will allow us to obtain higher scores, so try to eliminate the enemies when they are together.
- Take a risk, don’t worry about dying, you will still keep all your points.
What it is about is to reach the SS rank requirement since thanks to it it will allow us to unlock all the skills, weapons, and even a final surprise. It remains to be seen what the SSS rank requirement is, but the important one is the SS because it unlocks everything for us.
First, we expose the name of the level and then the points you should achieve for the SS rank, which is the one that really matters:
- Town I you need 756,000 points to reach rank SS
- Castle I you need 1,764,000 points to reach rank SS
- Factory I you need 1,296,000 points to reach SS rank
- Crazy Town I you need 1,782,000 points to reach rank SS
- Village II you need 650,000 points to reach SS rank
- Castle II you need 1,073,000 points to reach SS rank
- Factory II you need 690,000 points to reach SS rank
- Crazy Town II you need 796,000 points to reach SS rank
First, you have the name of the level, and then the rewards in this order: rank B rewards, rank A rewards, rank S rewards, and rank SS / SSS reward
- The village I as rewards 5000 lei, next level, new skill.
- Castle I as rewards: 5000 lei, next level unlocked, new execution skill unlocked, and all previous rewards
- Factory I as rewards: 5000 lei, next level unlocked, new lightning speed skill unlocked, and all previous rewards
- Mad Town I as rewards: 5000 lei, next level unlocked, new skill unlocked, and all rewards from previous ranks
- Village II as rewards: next level unlocked, and contributes to unlocking the special weapon LZ Answerer
- Castle II as Rewards – Next Level Unlocked, and the Rest Contribute to Unlocking the LZ Answerer Special Weapon
- Factory II as rewards: next level unlocked, and all other ranks contribute to unlocking the LZ Answerer special weapon
- Mad Town II: As a reward, we have the new LZ Answerer weapon.
As far as the new LZ Answerer weapon goes, you basically have to clear all eight stages of Mercenary mode with a minimum SS rank.
Once you have it unlocked, you can get this weapon by buying it in the additional content store, and then it will be available to purchase in the Duke’s store for about 200 lei.
With this, you already have all the requirements and rewards of the mercenary mode to reach each of the available ranks.