The Chamber of Reason is one of the Jedi Chambers that you can find by exploring the areas that you are visiting while progressing through the main story of the game. Chamber of Reason is the second Jedi Chamber that you can find while traveling to the Forest Array. Chamber of Reason is in the Basalt Forest where you will encounter a bunch of Stormtroopers and an Angry Gorilla-Looking Creature. You can enter the Chamber of Reason by using the Key that Zee gave you once you have rescued her in the previous main mission.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to complete the Chamber of Reason in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor.
Completing the Chamber of Reason in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
Once you have entered the Chamber of Reason, you will have to make your way to the top by using the metal orbs that power up the bridge in the area (like in the Chamber of Duality). Go down from the rope and follow the following steps to complete the Chamber of Reason.
- Use the Pull Force to pull the metal orb and place it on the structure to create a bridge. Now, use the Force on the mechanism in the middle to change the position of the structure to the right side.
- Now, go ahead on the created bridge and use Force to break a wall to get another metal orb. Place the metal orb safely on the ground and then use the Force on the structure to move it to the left side again.
- Now, grab the Metal Orb and cross the bridge. Go up the lift and place the metal orb on the structure.
- Go ahead on the bridge and look towards the first metal orb and pull it. Cross the bridge and place the metal orb on the next structure.
- Now, you need to use the Pull Force on the mechanism next to the structure to go up.
- Now, take back the metal orb after going up and take it to the end of the other side of the platform. You will see a structure far on the other side. You need to aim it correctly until the projectile of the metal orb turns Purple and then throw the metal orb toward the structure.
- Cross the bridge and go to the left side and you will get a new Perk named “Dexterity”.
It will complete the Chamber of Reason and you will be able to get back to your main objective.