The Witcher 3 has been updated to version 3.6 on Nintendo Switch. These changes are made in this new version.
Among the features introduced with version 3.6 is the integration of saving files with Steam and GOG, which allows players to continue their adventure on PC while traveling, as well as HUD, menu, and touch control support. In addition, the update expands the range of text language options available for some regions. You can also find more graphic settings in the options, allowing you to customize visual fidelity. Change List:
- Touch control support is added.
- The integration of saving files with GOG, Steam, and versions of the game for Switch from different regions is added.
- More text languages are added (in some regions).
- More graphic options are added.
- Multiple performance optimizations are added.
- Several visual and functional errors were corrected.
While transferring saved files from PC, keep in mind:
- Errors and blockers related to mods could be transferred from a saved PC game file.
- If the name of the saved file has been changed on PC, the save in the Switch cloud function cannot recognize it.