On October 26, Ubisoft published a large post with technical details of its games for next-generation consoles.
All these titles will be updated for free for the PS5 and Xbox Series.
Ubisoft separately noted that Microsoft joined the development of Legion and Valhalla in the early stages, so that these games use DirectStorage and other new features of Series X and Series S.
For Series S, everything specified for X is relevant, but without 4K resolution.
Watch Dogs Legion
- Xbox Series X — 4K HDR 30 FPS, ray tracing and using DirectStorage for faster downloads.
- PS5 — 4K HDR 30 FPS, ray tracing, support for 3D Tempest sound, support for fast downloads on SSD, support for feedback in the DualSense gamepad.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- Xbox Series X — 4K HDR 60 FPS, Xbox Velocity Architecture and Direct Storage support for fast downloads.
- PS5 — 4K HDR 60 FPS, Tempest 3D Audio support, fast downloads thanks to SSD usage.
Immortals Fenix Rising
- Xbox Series X — 4K HDR 60 FPS and Dolby Atmos sound, DirectStorage support is not specified for some reason.
- PS5 — 4K HDR 60 FPS, Tempest 3D sound, fast downloads thanks to SSD.
Far Cry 6
The game will run at 4K 60 FPS on the PS5 and Xbox Series X. there are no Other details yet.
- Xbox Series X — 4K HDR 60 FPS, DirectStorage support.
- PS5 — 4K HDR 60 FPS, faster downloads
Rainbow Six Siege
Support for 4K 120 FPS on Series X and PS5.
4K on the Xbox Series X and PS5, and 1080p on the Series S. the Game will be improved with backward compatibility, and 60 FPS mode will be available in early December.