There are many activities you can enjoy in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Catching insects is one of them. So we have decided to share with you a trick to catch tarantulas and scorpions.
First, you must know that tarantulas and scorpions are dangerous insects if they realize that you are trying to catch them, so it is vital that players create a certain distance between them to avoid being bitten by them. Remember that these creatures appear from 19:00 on the island and never at the same time since the month there are tarantulas there are no scorpions and vice versa.
Here’s how to catch tarantulas and scorpions in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Just follow the steps to capture these insects:
- Take out your shovel and dig seven “H” -shaped holes, preferably with the parallel lines running horizontally left and right.
- Form a small cubicle that not only serves as a barrier against the insect but also traps the tarantula on the other side of the “H”, since its blind fury will keep it running towards your villager.
- The trap will only hold them for a while, but it should be enough for the player to capture and add the bug to their collection.
If you have any “small inconvenience” as it happens in the video above, follow these steps:
- If the tarantula or scorpion manages to get out of the enclosure, then stay calm and just run to the opposite side of the island where you should have another trap.
- The bug will chase you, as is its nature, but you can rest easy knowing that once you hit the perpendicular line inside the ‘H’ your villager will simply jump on it. Just turn around and repeat the attempt to catch them.
- If it goes wrong again, just run to the other side until you make it.