As a player of Animal Crossing: New Horizons you would see balloons in the game. There are many colours of balloons you see in the game such as blue, red, green, golden and yellow. Do you know each coloured balloon has its own importance in the game?
According to the analyzers:
- Green balloons: They usually contain furniture in the form of a leaf that then acquires its normal appearance when we place them. They can also include clothes and recipes to make different elements.
- Blue balloons: They usually contain materials such as clay balls, iron nuggets or even gold nuggets.
- Red balloons: They usually include recipes to make different elements. Sometimes they also include articles of clothing.
- Yellow balloons: They usually contain bags of bells that can range from 1,000 to 30,000 bells.
- Golden Balloons: Appears when you have popped 300 balloons. After reaching this milestone, a golden globe may appear in the sky that includes the golden slingshot recipe, which only needs a gold nugget and a slingshot to create. This golden slingshot has 200 uses.