Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl has already been placed as one of the most anticipated games by fans of the series. For this reason, it is not surprising that many fans are already imagining what this remake could offer us.
On this occasion, we bring you 5 of the most repeated requests among the community in relation to the aspects of Pokémon Sword and Shield that should also be implemented in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. They are as follows:
- Get rid of MOs completely, so that they are not necessary to access areas, and items such as In Sword and Shield can be used in the style of the bicycle or flying taxis.
- Access the PC from anywhere, so that, just like in Sword and Shield, players can access their storage boxes remotely without having to go to a Pokémon Center. Something perfect to prepare you for any confrontation.
- Clothing and Accessories: It is expected that your coach’s clothing and accessories can be customized, something that has been around since X and Y.
- Camp Pokémon, so that you can camp anywhere to heal, increase experience or friendship, as well as get a closer look at your Pokémon.
- Nature change mints, which could be given to Pokémon to change their nature in all but name.