Pursuing the main Expansion Questline in Disney Dreamlight Valley will soon bring players to meet with Gaston in the Glittering Dunes biome. Upon meeting with Gaston, players will get to initiate his starting quests which are essential for both progressing ahead in the expansion storyline and unlocking Gaston as a villager. The very first quest for Gaston is The Wanderer of the Dunes requiring players to help Gaston in remembering about a Scarab Piece.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to complete the Wanderer of the Dunes Quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Complete the Wanderer of the Dunes Quest
Talking to Gaston will start The Wanderer of the Dunes quest and you will have to gather some food items for him. Gather the following items around The Plains area of the Glittering Dunes biome.
- Green Spiky-Leafed Plants
- Agave – Found all over Glittering Dunes.
- Flexing Spider-Like Thing
- Scorpion – Found in the Blue fishing spots in quicksand.
- Sweet Brown Raisin Things
- Dates – Found on trees all over Glittering Dunes.
Give the items to Gaston and follow him to his encampment. You will have to gather three clues around his encampment.
- Coconut Husks: By the barrels near the BBQ Grill.
- Homemade Glude: In the chest beside the tent.
- Paint Palette: On the box beside the tent.
Show all the clues you found to Gaston and follow him toward The Wastes area. You will need 4,000 Mist to unlock The Wastes area and once you have unlocked it, follow Gaston to his ship. Talk to Gaston near his Ship and fish out an item named ‘LeFou’ from the Golden fishing spot in nearby quicksand.
Talk to Gaston about LeFou and then use the Hourglass tool to search for Desert Scarab Piece in The Plains area. After finding the piece, use the Hologram Station to talk to Jafar. Once done talking to Jafar, go back to Gaston and LeFou to conclude the quest.