Disney Dreamlight Valley’s new update will let players interact with all new characters added to the game and help them settle in the Dreamlight Valley. While progressing through the questline of Buzz Lightyear, he will tell you to find his Playing Cards which are missing somewhere.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to find Buzz Lightyear’s Playing Cards in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Finding Buzz Lightyear’s Playing Cards
Following the main quests of new characters added in the game, players will get a quest named “A Space Ranger Reputation” from Buzz Lightyear in which he will ask you to find the Playing Cards that he left somewhere in Bonnie’s Room. Now, Bonnie’s Room is in the Toy Story Realm so players will have to make their way to Toy Story Realm.
Go inside the Dreamlight Castle and access the Toy Story Realm to go inside Bonnie’s Room. Playing Cards will be hidden inside the Books. Players will need to find the Books and then need to interact with them to get Buzz Lightyear’s Playing Cards.
- ⦁ Playing Cards Location #1
- As you enter Bonnie’s Room, you will see a Yellow Colored Book with a Rainbow on it, leaning by the Basket. Go near it and it will start shining. Interact with it and the Playing Cards will come out of it. Pick up the cards to find the first Playing Cards.
- ⦁ Playing Cards Location #2
- Go to the right corner of the room in front of the Red Slide and you will see a Bluebook with clouds and musical notes on it. Go near it and interact with it to find second Playing Cards.
- ⦁ Playing Cards Location #3
- From the second location, go straight pass the White table and look to the right. You will see a Red Book with an Easter Egg on it. Go near it and interact with it to find the third and last Playing Cards.
After finding all three Playing Cards, you need to go back to Buzz to give them to him.