The Bandit character’s main stat is Arcane, the soul level is 5, the dexterity of 13, and the mind of 11. He also has a pretty good mind stat as well as strength and endurance. Which is good for moving and handling bigger weapons.
Now after selecting a bandit as your character choose Golden Seed as your keepsake because you get an extra flask.
The key stat of this character is arcane which goes well with the starting weapon of this character. We start with a Great Knife which has the unique skill of Quick-Step. Short bow with Bone Arrows for some range damage on enemies. You’ll also have a Buckler as a shield. Your armor would be a Bandit armor set that is quite all right but you can get better from the enemies that you’ll encounter.
You can go with many builds with this character, you can go arcane bleed build, you can go faith pyromancer build. So, if you want to go with the Arcane bleed build then put your most points in Arcane. Then you want to put more points in Vigor because this is going to be your health. Then put some points in Endurance for stamina and Dexterity to wield dexterity-based arnaments.
For the primary weapon, you want to use the Rivers of Blood katana. It deals great damage to enemies and it also causes blood bleeding to enemies giving you more advantage. This weapon has a unique skill that let you hit the enemies quickly while dealing bleed damage as well.
You can use any other weapon or a shield as your secondary weapon choice. For the most, you are going to use the Rivers of Blood katana.
You can use the Dragon Communion Seal because it scales with Arcane.
Armor Set & Mask
You want to use the White Mask because it is very important for this build. It enhances the damage if there is any blood loss boss nearby.
For the armor set, you can use the Banished Knight because it has some decent resistance.
The talismans for this build are the following.
- Shard of Alexander: It greatly boosts the attack power of skills.
- Ritual Sword Talisman: It increases attack power when HP is at maximum.
- Lord of Blood’s Exultation: It increases attack power when there is blood loss in the vicinity.
- Rotten Winged Sword Insignia: It increases the attack power with successive attacks.
For the Wondrous Physick Flask, we use the following tears.
- Flame-Shrouding-Cracked Tear: It temporarily increases fire attacks.
- Thorny Cracked Tear: It increases successive attack power.
- Flame, Grant Me Strength: It raises the Physical affinity power and fire affinity power.
- Rotten Breath: It spews rot breath on the enemies and causes rot effect on them.
- Dragonice: It spews icy breath that frosts the enemies and you deal more damage to them.
That is pretty much all for the arcane build for the bandit class.