Only few hours to go then we’ll enter in 2020. Many adventurous, action and party games were released in 2019 and many are yet to be announced. Today, Nintendo released a list of best-rating games of 2019 in Japan. Fire Emblem: Three Houses takes first position.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses is a tactical role-playing game, developed by Intelligent Systems and Koei Tecmo for the Nintendo Switch, and published worldwide by Nintendo on July 26, 2019. The game is an entry in the Fire Emblem series, and the first for home consoles since Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn in 2007
Here we’re leaving full list of the best-rating Nintendo switch games of 2019 in Japan.
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Nintendo)
- Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition (Square-Enix)
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Square-Enix)
- Okami (Capcom)
- Cuphead (StudioMDHR)
- Pokémon Shield (Pokémon)
- Pokémon Sword (Pokémon)
- Rune Factory 4 Special (Marvelous)
- Yoshi’s Crafted World (Nintendo)
- UNDERTALE (Hachinyon)
- Luigi’s Mansion3
- Ultimate Chicken Horse
- Untitled Goose Game
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Super Mario Maker 2
- Overcooked 2
- Slay the Spire
- Box Boy! & Box Girl!
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
- Fitness Boxing
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
- GRIS, Diablo III Eternal Collection
- ASTRAL CHAIN
- Resident Evil 4
- Hollow Knight
- Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu!
- Super Mario Party,
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe.
This rating list is based on Japanese Nintendo switch users.