Nuggets are one of the most coveted materials in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. For this reason, here we bring you an updated guide on how to get hold of them in large quantities in the Nintendo Switch game.
In order to get hold of these batches of iron or gold nuggets, we must take into account the following:
- Can only be achieved by hitting rocks
- Each rock gives us a total of 8 materials, of which several are likely to be iron nuggets and rarely a golden nugget
- In total there are 6 rocks on your island that you can hit once a day: 5 give us normal materials like those mentioned above and 1 gives us berries
- In case you need more, you can travel to a mysterious island by spending 2,000 Nook miles with a Nook miles coupon at the airport. When you get to the mysterious island, hit all the rocks on it. If you are lucky, you may land on special islands with more rocks or with rocks that only give golden nuggets.
- These nuggets are necessary to make numerous DIY objects, including basic tools, so do not hesitate to stock them