Nintendo lifted the lid on its celebrations for Super Mario Bros.’ 35th anniversary a few days back via a Nintendo Direct broadcast. Headlining the announcements was the re-release of Mario’s three 3D platforming classics: Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, and Super Mario Galaxy. The Super Mario 3D All-Stars collection will arrive on 18th September but will be removed from sale at the end of next March.
If you want to get your hands on this limited-release game then you’re going to want to pre-order it as soon as you can. Here’s how to preorder Super Mario 3D All-Stars.
Here’s how to preorder a physical copy of Super Mario 3D All-Stars
There are a couple of ways that you can pre-order this game. If you want a physical copy, follow the steps below:
- Go to Amazon.
- Select Pre-order now.
- Complete the checkout process.
Here’s how to pre-order a digital copy of Super Mario 3D All-Stars
If you’re more interested in a digital copy of the game, follow these steps to pre-order it.
- on your Nintendo Switch’s home screen, select the Nintendo eShop.
- You should find Super Mario 3D All-Stars listed under the Featured section. If it isn’t there, select Search.
- Select Enter Keyword.
- Type in “Super Mario 3D All-Stars”.
- Select Search.
- Select Super Mario 3D All-Stars.
- Select Proceed to Purchase.
- Enter your payment info and complete the purchase.