It seems that a new Nintendo Direct rumor has been circulating in the last few hours, to the point that the term “Nintendo Direct” is currently trending on Twitter. For this reason, here we bring you the details about the source of this information.
The details have been shared specifically by IGN journalist Adam Bankhurst, and have taken social media and internet forums by storm over the past few hours mainly because of the specifics of his message It is not known why he has shared it with such certainty and, obviously, whether it will become a reality or not.
This is what he points out:
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury for Nintendo Switch will be released as scheduled on 12 February.
- On 18 February there will be a Nintendo Direct for the 35th anniversary of The Legend of Zelda, which takes place on 21 February.
- This Nintendo Direct will confirm a Zelda Collection for Nintendo Switch planned for March this year.
- It will also confirm that Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 will be released in Christmas 2021 with a new teaser.
- Claims that Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 will launch alongside the rumored Nintendo Switch Pro.
- However, this Nintendo Switch Pro would not be announced until later this year.
One of our trusted leakers also told us that Nintendo Direct is going to take place this month.
As you can see, these are very specific details including dates, although nothing is officially confirmed at this stage. In the meantime, what do you think?