There are several secrets and puzzles to be solved in the Temple of the Gales to learn about the ancient humans in Palia. As players find and explore the Temple during the ‘It Takes a Village’ quest, they will have to go through a series of tests to reach the final island area of the temple. However, to access the vault, players will have to solve the Sliding/Mural Puzzle inside the final island.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to solve the sliding puzzle in The Temple of the Gales in Palia.
How to Solve the Sliding Puzzle in The Temple of the Gales
- Make your way inside the final island by finding a way to open its door.
- Once you do, you will get the objective of solving the Sliding/Mural Puzzle.
- The Mural Puzzle is a sliding puzzle, similar to the Temple of the Flames and Temple of the Waves puzzle. The only difference in this Mural Puzzle is the portrait.
- You will have to use the W, A, S, and D keys to move the blocks to portray the image of Silverwings, a legendary flying creature in Palian World.
- If you think you messed up a block, you can easily reset the puzzle by pressing the T button.
- Take your time and move the blocks to make the portrayal of Silverwings, and once it is done, a brief cutscene will start showing the activation of the Vault of the Gales stone inside the Night Sky Temple.
Completing the Mural Puzzle will lead to the end of the quest and after that, you will be able to make your way to the Night Sky Island where you can find Jina. You will be able to interact with the new activation stone to view the new four bundles for the Vault of the Gales.