Stealing Classified Info is the second side quest for the Hideout that players can accept to complete after completing the Beauty and Brawn mission in the main story. The quest can be accepted from the hideout and players must complete the quest by following the winning conditions to get the rewards.
In this guide, we’ll go over how to complete the Stealing Classified Info quest in Persona 5 Tactica.
Quest 002: Stealing Classified Info – Walkthrough
The party requirement and winning condition for this quest are the following.
- Party: Joker, Erina, and 1 other unit.
- Win Conditions: Reach Objective in 1 turn.
Select any unit as fill to start the stage and you only need to move only 1 unit to the highlighted blue area on the other end. To complete the stage in 1 turn, follow the following steps.
- Step 1: Select Erina and move her over to the enemy on the left side and select the Gun to down the enemy to earn One More turn.
- Step 2: Move Erina to the edge and dash down by pressing the A button.
- Step 3: Press the L/R to switch to Joker and move him behind the 2 Musketeers near the ledge and select the Melee Attack to push them down, earning you One More turn for Joker.
- Step 4: Move Joker down from the ladder on the north side and attack the enemy.
- Step 5: Use the Gun attack of Erina on the musketeers who dropped from the ledge to earn One More turn.
- Step 6: Move Erine ahead and use the Great Partisan on the enemy that Joker attacked recently to earn One More turn.
- Step 7: Move Erina ahead again and use the Great Partisan on the enemy on the wooden ledge to earn One More turn.
- Step 8: Finally, move Erina inside the highlighted area to complete the objective.
Clearing the stage successfully will give you the following rewards.
- 20 GP for Joker
- 10 GP for Ernie