In Pokémon Legends: Arceus, the mechanics of crafting have been introduced to make tools useful for their expeditions with the materials collected around and the appropriate recipes. Go to any workbench to create something with all the elements in your possession, otherwise, you can use the portable kit (provided in the first play area) wherever you want but you will be limited to the materials available in your bag.
NEWS UPDATING: at the moment it is not said that these are all the recipes available, but the article will be constantly updated as soon as we find out more
- Recipe for making a Poké Ball. The materials needed are 1 Apricot Berry and 1 Pebble.
- Recipe for making a Mega Ball. The materials needed are 1 Apricot Berry, 1 Iron Piece and 1 Pebble.
- Recipe to create an Ultra Ball . The materials needed are 1 Apricot Berry, 2 Iron Pieces and 2 Pebbles.
- Recipe to create a Weight Ball . The materials needed are 1 Apricot Berry, 1 Black Pebble.
- Recipe for creating a Megaton Ball . The materials needed are 1 Apricot Berry, 1 Iron Piece and 1 Black Pebble.
- Recipe for creating a Gigaton Ball . The materials needed are 1 Apricot Berry, 2 Iron Pieces and 2 Black Pebbles.
- Recipe to create a Feather Ball. The materials needed are 1 Apricot Berry and 1 Heavenly Pebble.
- Recipe for creating a Wing Ball . The materials needed are 1 Apricot Berry, 1 Iron Piece and 1 Heavenly Pebble.
- Recipe for creating a Jet Ball . The materials needed are 1 Apricot Berry, 2 Iron Pieces and 2 Heavenly Pebbles.
- Recipe to create an Orba ball . The materials needed are 1 Smoky Potato and 1 Felcetonda.
- Recipe for creating a Blast Orb . The materials needed are 1 Scoppiettalga and 1 Felcetonda.
- Recipe for creating a viscous sphere . The materials needed are 1 rotten Apricot, 1 Mud Ball and 1 Felcetonda.
- Recipe for a Honey Meatball. Requires 1 Shiny Honeycomb and 1 Basic Meatball.
- Recipe for a meatball ears . Requires 1 Lush Ear and 1 Basic Meatball.
- Recipe for a Bean Meatball. Requires 1 Chubby Bean Pod and 1 Basic Meatball.
- Recipe for a Mineral Meatball. Requires 1 piece of Hard Ore and 1 basic Meatball.
- Recipe for a Preparation . Requires 2 Repellent Grass flowers.
- Recipe for a good preparation . Requires 1 Preparation and 1 Grass PP root.
- Recipe for an excellent preparation. Requires 1 Good Preparation and 1 Revitalboccio.
- Recipe for a Potion. Requires 1 Baccarancia and 1 Officinal Leek.
- Recipe for a Super Potion . Requires 1 Potion and 1 PP Grass Root.
- Recipe for Hyperpotection. Requires 1 Super Potion and 1 Revitalboccio.
- Recipe for a Potion Max . Requires 1 Berry and 1 tuft of Queen Leaf.
- Recipe for a Total Recharge. Requires 1 Max Potion and 1 Total Healing.
- Recipe for a total cure . Requires 1 Berries, 1 Berry Berries, 1 Fragus Berry and 1 Berry Berry.
- Recipe for a Revitalizer . Requires 1 Revitalboccio and 2 Medicinal Leeks.
- Recipe for a Max Revitalizer. Requires 1 Revitalizer and 2 clumps of Queen Leaf.
- Recipe for one pack of PP Tonic. Requires 1 Berry Berry and 2 PP Grass roots.
- Recipe for one pack of Tonic PP Max . Requires 1 pack of PP Tonic and 2 clumps of Queen Leaf.
- Recipe for a mushroom meatball . Requires 1 Chewy Mushroom and 1 Basic Meatball.
- Recipe for a Dolce Gateau . Requires 1 Chubby Bean Pod, 1 Shiny Honeycomb, 1 Smoky Potato and 1 Basic Meatball.
- Recipe for a Giubilo Muffin . Requires 2 Lush Ears, 2 Baccaluppo, 1 Baccalampon and 1 Basic Meatball.
- Bitter remedy
- Most bitter remedy
- Recipe for an extra Offensive . Requires 2 heads of Danzaspaditole and 1 root of Grass PP.
- Recipe for an extra Defensive . Requires 2 Ferroscudini and 1 Grass Root PP.
- Recipe for a Supercolpo . Requires 2 Colpogoni and 1 Sweet Truffle.
- Recipe for an X Avoidance . Requires 2 Heads of Double Flamboyants and 1 Sweet Truffle.
- Recipe for an extra Multi. Requires 1 extra Offensive, 1 extra Defensive and 1 tuft of Queen Leaf.
- Recipe for an Invertigratin . Requires 1 Sweet Truffle, 1 Smoky Potato, 1 Chewy Mushroom and 1 Group Berry.
- Recipe for a Choice Roll . Requires 3 Felcitonde, 1 Head of Danzaspaditole, 1 Colpogone and 2 Luxuriant Spikes.
- Recipe for a Double Vinegar . Requires 2 Coastal Horseradish, 2 Hard Ore, 2 Chubby Bean Pods, and 2 Queen Leaf Tufts.
- Recipe for a Stealthy . Requires 1 Group Berry and 3 Repellent Herb flowers.
- Smoke Ball
- Recipe for making a Pokékokeshi . The materials needed are 3 pieces of Wood.
- Recipe for creating a Star Piece. The materials needed are 3 Red shards, 3 Blue shards, 3 Green shards and 1 bag of Polvostella.
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet: Where to Find the Ice Stone
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet also have the mechanics of Evolvement of the Pokemons that are very necessary at some point in the game. Evolving Pokemons will increase their stat as well as their level which will then deal great damage to other Pokemons in the battles. One of the main items required for the Evolvement of Pokemons is the Evolution Stones. One of the Evolution Stones that you can find after progressing in the main path of the game is the Ice Stone and you do want to get your hands on it as soon you unlock the specific area.
In this guide, we’ll tell you where to Find the Ice Stone in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Finding Ice Stone
Ice Stone is one of the mid-game Evolution Stones that players can find after progressing through a couple of the main paths in the game. The Path that players need to progress in is the Victory Road Path in which players take down different Gym Leaders and claim their Badges as well as the Path of Legends to get all the abilities for the Mount. Once players have made their way to Dalizapa, the Ice Stone will be able to collect by players at a specific Location on the map. Ice Stone is used to evolving a certain species of Pokemon and if you have one of those Pokemon then you can evolve them by using the Ice Stone on it.
The Ice Stone can be found by going through the Dalizapa Passage. The Dalizapa Passage can be found North of the Mesagoza before you get to Glaseado Mountain. To get to Dalizapa Passage, you need to head North and climb up on the mountains near the Great Crater of Paldea. When you are up on the Mountain, you’ll see a space between the mountains and a big Poke Ball which represents the Dalipaza Passage. You need to jump down and then start going in the North direction.
You’ll have to go through a stone passage and as you go up, you’ll see a shining Poke ball on one of the Stone Spikes. Use the Mount to Climb up on the Stone and as you go close to the Poke Ball, you’ll pick up the Ice Stone and it will show you that you picked up the Ice Stone. It will also show you the description of the Ice Stone on the screen which will say “A Peculiar stone that can make certain species of Pokemon evolve. It has a snowflake pattern in it.” After getting the Ice Stone, players can evolve the following Pokemon by using the Ice Stone.
- Eevee > Glaceon
- Cetoddle > Cetitan
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet: How to Check Pokemon’s Size
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet have many Pokemon and players do keep close Pokemon with the highest levels to themselves because they will be able to take down the high-level Pokemon in the battles. But how do they know what is the size of the Pokemon that are with them? Most of the players think that the Pokemon that are small will be small in size as well but they can surprise you when you check their size of them.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to check your Pokemon’s Size in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Pokemon are different in size and players cannot judge their size just by looking at them or the way they look. You will find most of the Pokemon looking small in size as they completely hide in the tall grass but if you get to check their sizes, you’ll be surprised. Pokemon also change their sizes as they level up or evolve into a new shape. So, when you level up the Pokemon or give them a specific item to evolve them, all of their stats, their EVs, and their size will also change.
Checking Pokemon’s Size
Checking your Pokemon’s Size is not simpler as it sounds because it sounds like you would be able to see it from the summary but you won’t find any description of the Pokemon’s Size. To check the size of the Pokemon, you need to meet with a specific NPC in the game. The NPCs in the game have a very useful role because they allow you to do different sorts of things for your Pokemon. One of the things that a specific NPC can do for you is telling you how exactly big or small your Pokemon is.
To find the NPC, you need to go to a town named “Mesagoza” which is basically the first town your character will visit in the main story of the game. To get to this Town, you need to complete the whole Prologue of the game. After completing the Prologue, you’ll come to Mesagoza, the main town of Paldea. This town has various shops where you can buy all sorts of items and NPCs that you can interact with to get different information or items as well.
As there are many NPCs in Mesagoza, the NPC that you need to talk to know the Pokemon’s Size will be standing near the Flowers on the west side of the town. You need to go to the left side of the town and make your way towards the shop and you’ll see different flowers in a circle. There’ll be an NPC standing next to the flower wearing a white hat. If you close to the NPC, you will also see the golden dialogue on her head saying “Do you care how big your Pokemon are?”.
Interact with the NPC and she will ask you to select the Pokemon for which you want to know the Size. Accept and then you’ll get to the menu where you can select one of the Pokemon in the Party. Select the Pokemon and then she’ll tell you the size of the selected Pokemon. You can get an idea of the actual size of the Pokemon by talking to her. If you want to check any Pokemon’s Size, you can come to her and know the size of the Pokemon.
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet: How to Get the Arc Phone Case
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet have many options regarding the appearance of the character and players can change their outfits to other seasons’ uniforms along with all the accessories. One of the accessories that your character will have is his Rotom Phone with the Default Case which is Red color Case. Players can get one Rotom phone case for free at the beginning named Arc Phone Case.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to get the Arc Phone Case in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Getting the Arc Phone Case
The Accessories of the character can be bought from different fashion shops in the main town of Mesagoza where players will come after completing the Prologue of the game. The fashion shops let players buy different accessories that players can change anytime in the game. There are different types of accessories in the game and players will not find every accessory in the game in one shop. Every shop has different items of an accessory so players will have to go and visit different shops in the town to find the accessory they require.
Buying accessories will always cost you Poke Coins or LP but there is a way to get a Free Accessory named Arc phone Case for your character’s Rotom Phone. To get the free Arc Phone Case, you need to complete the Prologue of the game and once you have made your way to the Mesagoza town, you need to go towards the South Staircase of the town which is also the main entrance to Mesagoza.
You’ll find two other bridges as well, one on the east side and one on the west side to access different areas beyond Mesagoza but go to the main entrance of Mesagoza and you will start seeing many NPCs on the stairs. Now, NPCs can do many things for you in the game so if you see any interesting NPC with a dialogue box of golden color, do talk to them. As you are making your way down the Staircase, you will see a Lady wearing glasses and she will have a golden dialogue saying “Your Phone can reveal your past lives to me…”. You need to talk to this lady and after the conversation, she will give you a new phone case named Arc Phone Case.
Equipping Arc Phone Case
Now to equip the new Arc Phone Case on your Rotom Phone, you need to press the Left Button on the D-Pad to open up the customization options of their character. Switch the tabs and go to the very last tab and you will see the Arc Phone Case in the inventory. You just need to select the Arc Phone Case to apply it to the Rotom Phone.