As we expected, the cult classic has been reborn. Now we have learned that the early booking campaign for Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster is now available.
Re-awaken your inner demon in a modernized take on the acclaimed Atlus classic. Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster will be released on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam on May 25.
What starts out as a normal day in Tokyo turns out to be anything but, when Conception, an ethereal apocalypse, is invoked. The remnants of the world are engulfed in chaos, as a demonic revolution descends on a city in pieces. Caught between a battle of gods and demons, the decisions you make can bring life, rebirth, or death, as well as determine who triumphs.
We remind you of its new features:
- Remastered 3D models and backgrounds
- Additional difficulty settings for players of all skill levels
- Quicksave, save your progress when you need it!
- Audio with voice, choose between Japanese or English dubbing.
- An alternate history with Raidou Kuzunoha
It also includes corrections and patches implemented since the launch in Japan and there will be a launch patch to solve other problems Its standard price will be € 49.99 and you can now visit the official website.