Star Wars Episode I: Racer was announced for Nintendo Switch during the Nintendo Direct Mini. But after a few minutes, officials announced the game for PS4 too. Unfortunately, they did not confirm the release date.
According to the officials, Star Wars Episode I: Racer will feature LAN multiplayer on Nintendo Switch. Furthermore, Lucasfilm and developer Aspyr confirmed:
- 25 playable racers including: Anakin Skywalker, Sebulba, and Ratts Tyerell
- Race tracks spanning 8 unique worlds including: Tatooine, Baroonda, and Malastare
- Work with pit droids to upgrade your podracer for higher top speeds and acceleration
- Discover short-cuts and secrets to master your lap times
- Split-screen multiplayer (Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4) and LAN multiplayer (Nintendo Switch)
Some incredible Screenshots of Star Wars Episode I: Racer also shared by developer Aspyr.
Check out Gameplay