There are a number of Skills that can be learned throughout your gameplay of Star Wars Jedi: Survivor to form a playstyle of your choice. You will have many different options in each of the Skill Trees to select and learn a skill for Cal. As you progress through the game, explore hidden areas, and take down enemies, you will gain experience which will unlock new Skill Points that can be spent to learn new skills for your character.
In this guide, we’ll tell you the best skills that you can learn in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor.
Skill Types in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
There are three different Skill Types in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor and each of the Skill Types has its own Tree Skills through which you can learn new skills by spending Skill Points. In order to learn the skill, you will have to rest at the Meditation Points and select the Skills option. It will unlock the Skill Menu and you will be able to select along different skill trees of Skill Types. The Three Skill Types in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor are the following.
We will go through each type of skill and tell you the best skills to learn in your first playthrough. Worry not, you can also respec your skill points to learn new skills. It is great as it will allow you to experience a new playstyle for your character.
Best Survival Skills in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
Survival Skills only has 1 Skill Tree in it named “Resilience” which mainly focuses on Healing along with Blocking and Parrying abilities. The Skills that you need to learn in Resilience are the following.
- Survival Skills Improved & Expert: This skill will increase the maximum HP of Cal. You will get to unlock the improved & Expert version of Survival Skills later in the game.
- Stim Formula Improved & Expert: This skill will allow Stim Canisters to regenerate more HP of Cal after using the Stim Canister. Once you have learned the Improved Stim Formula, you will be able to learn the Expert Stim Formula.
Best Lightsaber Skills in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
Lightsaber Skill has 5 Skill Trees in it which will let you choose the playstyle of your character with the Lightsaber. You can wield the Lightsaber in different styles so, if you have a preferred style then it is best to go for that Skill Tree’s Skills. You can choose the following styles of Lightsaber and their skills.
- Dual Wield
Now, it is a personal preference of yours what style you want to equip in your playthrough so, choose the style you want and then unlock the skills in that Skill Tree to learn new combat abilities.
Best Force Skills in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
Force Skill has three Skill Trees in it through which you can learn and enhance new Force Skills. The best skills to learn in Force Skill are the following.
- Attunement with Lucid and Enlightened Attachments (Jedi Concentration): This skill will increase the maximum Force of Cal. So, if you want to use more Force abilities in combat then you must get this skill. You will unlock Lucid and Enlightened later in the game.
- Greater/Extended/Superior Hold (Jedi Concentration): This Skill will increase the duration of the slow effect on enemies. You will get the extended and superior later in the game.
- Wrenching Pull (Telekinesis): This skill will let you wrench groups of nearby enemies.
- Radial/Howling Push (Telekinesis): This Skill will let you push a large number of enemies off the ledges and cliffs.
- Addled/Confounded Mind (Confusion): This Skill will increase the time of enemies attacking other enemies while confused. You will unlock the Confounded Mind later in the game.
Remember you can always respec your skill points to try out other skills in the Skill Trees to test new playstyle for your character.