Fans of the Zelda series are eagerly awaiting the arrival of the sequel to Breath of the Wild. Since the trailer for the sequel was unveiled, many fans have noticed details such as Zelda’s new look and an image that appears to be a mummified Ganondorf. This image moved many fans to think about what Ganondorf would look like in Breath of the Wild 2 and the design we bring you today, made by Nicholas Kole, is really impressive.
This is the original image:
Thus, we see a Ganondorf with the characteristic Gerudo colors and jewelry, as well as the classic red hair he has always been known for. Now we have his 3D recreation by Jordan Knight, giving us an idea of what a Ganondorf figure like this would look like. Why does he look like this? It would all fit:
- His physical appearance, with a long mane of hair, fits in with what was seen in the trailer.
- The same goes for the amulet he wears on his forehead.
- He also shows the classic Gerudo color and jewelry we were talking about.
- It shows a mark on his chest, which would also make sense given what happens in the first trailer.
- It shows a Ganondorf look that is recognizable to fans but at the same time new and imposing.