Starting tomorrow, November 11, an update for Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl will be available, and here we proceed to share everything it will contain, weighing a total of around 3 GB in its entirety.
We leave you with the update notes, directly from the Nintendo page:
- Incorporation of the communication functions of the Underground Grottoes, the Supercontest Gala, the Union Hall, and the Mysterious Gift
- You will be able to enjoy the local and online communication functions of the Underground Grottoes, the Supercontest Gala, and the Union Hall. In addition, you can receive gifts through the Mystery Gift function.
- Adding content after entering the Hall of Fame
- Certain content that is available after entering the Hall of Fame, including Hansa Park, will be added with the update.
- Note: Even if you have already been inducted into the Hall of Fame before downloading the update, you will still be able to enjoy the additional content after downloading it.
- Incorporation of some sequences and animations within the game
- Some sequences and animations within the game will be added with the update, including the ending sequence of the game and the animation of the title screen that plays when the program starts.
- Note: you can see the animation of the title screen by starting the program with the existing save data and with the update installed. Even if you were inducted into the Hall of Fame before installing the update, you will still be able to see the final gameplay sequence when you enter the Hall of Fame again later.
- Other adjustments and fixes have been made to improve the gaming experience.
- Information about an update planned for after the launch of the games
- On the launch date of the program, up to two players will be able to interact in the Union Room through a local and online games, and you will be able to select the functions “Fight”, “Trade” and Records. Thanks to an update that will be distributed after the launch of the program, the number of players will be increased and the functions “Greet” and “Decorate capsules” will also be added. Additionally, the ability to trade through the GWS in Jubilee City and the use of the Colosseum feature in Pokémon Centers will also be added with an update available after launch.