The main innovation of patch 1.2 for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will be transmogrification – the ability to change the appearance of equipment while leaving the characteristics the same. Transmogrification can be done at the blacksmith Gunnar.
The update will also add additional skills to the game:
- “Fearless Jumper” – when activated, damage in a jump will be applied from any height and in a larger radius.
- Raven’s Loot – Raven will collect loot from targets killed by ranged attacks.
- “Food extraction” – Eyvor (s) will have a better chance of collecting food from corpses to restore health.
After the patch is released, the Ostara Festival will begin in the game, which will last from March 18 to April 8.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will also add many small changes – for example, in England the number of cats will be increased, and boats will light up if someone throws a torch at them.
Patch 1.2 will be released on March 16, 2021.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla patch size 1.2 across platforms:
- Xbox Series X | S – Approx 17.97 GB
- Xbox One – about 12.81 GB
- PlayStation 5 – approx.12.28 GB
- PlayStation 4 – approx.12.6 GB
- PC – about 15.85 GB