Xenoblade Chronicles 3 has a huge world that you have to explore and go on many different routes to defeat various enemies. You’d mark your point on the map and can see it on the mini-map but you wouldn’t be able to judge the shortest path to your destination by looking at the mini-map.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to call Navigational Assistance during your exploration of Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
Most Role-Playing games have a Navigation system in them to show the path to the player of their destination if they are stuck. In Xenoblade Chronicles 3, there is also navigational Assistance that can guide you to your main destination with the shortest path. The Navigation in this game is a Line that will be shown on your screen, showing you the shortest path to your destination.
In order to call Navigational Assistance, you have to press the ZL + Y button on the controller. It will show you your destination path or your main mission path. It is very helpful especially if you are lost and don’t know how to get through a location on the map. The Navigation will guide you out of anywhere or can take you exactly where you should be.
Overwatch 2: Sojourn All Abilities
Overwatch 2 is live now and there is a lot of new content in the game for players to enjoy. One of the new contents includes new heroes that are been added in overwatch 2. The new characters are of different roles and one of the characters is a DPS character named Sojourn. She is a high mobility damage dealer and players will be able to deal a ton of damage to the enemies.
In this guide, we’ll be telling you all the abilities of Sojourn in Overwatch 2.
Sojourn is a DPS (Damage-per-second) hero who mainly focuses on dealing maximum damage to the enemies. Her main choice of weapon and her abilities focus on dealing high damage. If a player has a crispy aim then he’d/she’d be able to single-shot the enemies with a headshot. Her abilities allow her weapon to charge up when you deal damage to an enemy and you’d be able to deal higher damage to the next enemy when your weapon is charged.
Sojourn’s abilities are listed down below:
- Railgun: Railgun is her Primary Weapon that shoots rapid-firing projectiles and upon hitting the enemies the projectiles will charge the rifle. After her weapon is charged, right-clicking will shoot the charged projectiles which will do more damage than the primary shots.
- Power Slide: Power Slide is an ability that will let her slide in a direction that will give her a movement boost and performing the jump action while sliding will result in a high jump.
- Disruptor Shot: The Disruptor Shot is an energy field that can be shot at enemies and the enemies that are inside the energy field will get slowed down and take damage from it.
- Overclock: Overclock is the Ultimate of Sojourn that allows her Railgun to auto charge energy for a short duration and shooting the enemies with charged shots in the ultimate will pierce them.
Overwatch 2: How to get your old skins from Overwatch
Overwatch 2 has been finally released for all major platforms as free to play. There are new characters as well as new content in the game with its new release. But with the release of Overwatch 2, the original Overwatch has shut down servers. As there have been a lot of players that have their progress and a lot of in-game cosmetics and skins from the original game.
In this guide, we are going to cover how you can Transfer your old Skins to Overwatch 2.
Transferring Skins on PC
We are going to cover how we can transfer your in-game items from Overwatch to Overwatch 2. You will be able to Transfer your skins as well as your gear and cosmetics. Skin Transfer works on all platforms but the process is different. On PC the process is pretty simple you just have to open up Overwatch 2 from your Battle.net launcher. You have to go into the Main Menu for Overwatch 2 and you will find an option that will say Account Merge. You’ve to select it and you will have to confirm the account merging. After you’ve confirmed your accounts will be connected and your Overwatch in-game items and Skins would be transferred to Overwatch 2.
Transferring Skins on Consoles
If you’re playing Overwatch 2 on a console, the method for transferring skins is slightly different. First of all, you need to launch Overwatch 2 on your console. When you’re in the game you will see a 6-digit code on the main menu and you will also see a QR code. You have to open the Battle.net app on your mobile and scan the QR code or you can enter the 6-digit code in the Battle.Net app. After that, you need to log in to your Battle.Net account and open the main menu of Overwatch 2 and you’ll see an option of Account Merge. Click on this option and you’ll get a confirmation message on the screen. Simply do so and your account will be merged.
Overwatch 2: Junker Queen – All Abilities
Overwatch 2 is launching with new content for players that also includes new characters. There are 3 new characters in Overwatch 2 and one of them is a Tank character named Junker Queen. Players will be able to tank a lot of damage while dealing a lot of damage in close combat with this character. For the players that are looking for all of this character’s abilities, we got you covered.
In this guide, we’ll be telling you all the abilities of Junker Queen in Overwatch 2.
Junker Queen is a Tank Character in Overwatch 2 that has an advantage in close combat due to her kit. She has a Shotgun with a blade and combining both of them together makes a deadly combo as she gets healed while dealing wound damage to the enemies. Rushing with this hero will be a lot of fun for the aggressive players.
The Junker Queen has the following abilities.
- Scattergun: It is a primary weapon of Junker Queen which is a shotgun that deals a great amount of damage at close range. It has six bullets in a magazine and it can deal up to 80 damage.
- Jagged Blade: It is a secondary weapon of Junker Queen which is a throwing knife. Throwing this knife at enemies will wound them and when you press the button again, the knife will come back along with pulling the enemies towards Junker Queen. This ability has a cooldown of 6 seconds.
- Adrenaline Rush: This ability will heal from all damage over time dealt by wounds.
- Commanding Shout: This ability will let Junker Queen Shout which will increase her health by 200, increase ally health by 50, and increase movement speed by 30%. This ability has a cooldown of 15 seconds.
- Carnage: This ability will let Junker Queen swing her axe in front of her up to a 5-meter distance. The enemies on the way will get damage of 90 and 40 wounds damage over time. This ability has a cooldown of 8 seconds.
- Rampage: Rampage is the ultimate ability of Junker Queen which will let her charge while spinning her axe that will wound enemies and prevent them from healing.