Yu-Gi-Oh! RUSH DUEL promo codes: cards, sleeves, boards, and more!
We tell you how to get free new cards, card sleeves, game boards with promo codes in Yu-Gi-Oh! RUSH DUEL on Nintendo Switch.
Yu-Gi-Oh! RUSH DUEL: Dawn of the Battle Royale!!! gives you the chance to get free items in the form of cards, card sleeves, deck boxes, icons, and even new Deck formulas thanks to a series of promo codes. In this section of our complete Yu-Gi-Oh! RUSH DUEL guide, we tell you how to get free items with promo codes:
Promo codes for Yu-Gi-Oh! RUSH DUEL for Nintendo Switch
We introduce the promo codes for Yu-Gi-Oh! RUSH DUEL on Nintendo Switch in the pause menu (by pressing the X button ). Inside, we press ” Other “, and then ” Promotional codes “. Here the Switch keyboard will appear, and we will have to enter a 10-character alphanumeric code ( the letters are always uppercase ).
We have verified that all of them work in the European version of the game. Each code can only be entered once to earn each reward only once. By entering the following codes, we will obtain the following rewards:
These are the promo codes for new free cards in Yu-Gi-Oh! RUSH DUEL on Nintendo Switch:
- Dian Keto the Master of Boogie (Foil): REPQYAVED3
- Blue-Eyes White Dragon (Foil): 3PJ3DMLRG4
- Multi-Attack Dragons Dragon (Foil): G3GPAHFFHX
- Red-Eyes Black Dragon (Foil): GNPBDB5MR3
- Extra Spice El Ninja Noodle Elite (Foil): 1N5PDQA3B6
- Gaia the Ferocious Knight (Foil): NJV3DCM6EA
- Guitarna Prima the Shining Superstar (Foil): B4NTAQA3HN
- Royal Rebel Heavy Metal (Foil): 6DNDHBQ1VB
- Kong Defense Drill (Foil): MQQ233HMQC
- Path Mage Sevens (Foil): 7WCUQTHE4P
- Dark Magician (Foil): 6NZ4VK2RXC
- Magnum Overlord L, Magnum Overlord Supreme Machine (Foil) and Magnum Overlord (R) (Foil): 33N3CHMBK7
- Beast Convoy King Liogon Mechanism (Foil): L4W3JVGPQA
- Raidacross, Dusk Hero (Foil): CHSP4MKTV6
- Super King Rex (Foil): 15LGPTQKPY
- Wyrm Dragonleft Builder (Foil): SC6EPNJK3N
- Yamiruler the Dark Retarder (Foil): FPP3SGANXN
- Yggdragon the Emperor of Heaven L , Yggdragon the Emperor of Heaven (Foil), and Yggdragon the Emperor of Heaven R: 5CZ1QYPMLP
These are the promo codes for new free card sleeves in Yu-Gi-Oh! RUSH DUEL on Nintendo Switch:
- Dark Magician Girl Cases: VVKPCP1S5U
- Curri Dragon Cases : LGACQVG6DA
- Exclusive Covers: Gavin: FCVLUDE7BA
- Exclusive Covers: Luke: 3JL3HNP5N7
- Exclusive Cases: Romin: PXRQNL34YN
- Exclusive Covers: Yuga: UK3EP6APVX
- Romin Sleeves : 7EGP3E3QWP
Miscellaneous Item Packs
These are the promo codes for free item packs in Yu-Gi-Oh! RUSH DUEL on Nintendo Switch:
- Illustration for Supreme Chief Magnum board 2: 6YQF13CH2P
- Goha President Board Illustration: L1NV1T6DE4
- Illustration for board and box of Deck Romin Angry: Q4SFM3L6TZ
- Card Sleeves, Deck Box, and Ace Breaker Ultimate Flag Mecha Board Illustration: Q3PCYRGM1D
Resident Evil 4 Remake – How to Upgrade Weapons
Resident Evil 4 Remake is a survival horror game and players will get to fight with various mutants throughout the game. As players progress through the game, they will find and obtain different power of weapons. All of the weapons have different fire power which are useful against different mutants. However, some mutants are stronger and they will take more fire power to go down. This is where the upgrade mechanic of the game comes in play. Players can upgrade their weapons for more fire power and flexibility against the mutants.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to Upgrade Weapons in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Players can upgrade the Weapons only at the Merchant’s Shop. If you have unlocked the Merchant then you will have to progress ahead in the game until you unlock Merchant. Merchant is unlocked automatically at the beginning of the Second Chapter.
Once you have unlocked the Merchant, you will be able to upgrade your weapons as well as buy & sell items on his shop. To upgrade a weapon, follow the following steps.
- Interact with the Merchant to browse the shop.
- Change the Tab to TUNE UP.
- Inside the Tune Up tab, you will see all of your weapons in the inventory by the picture.
- Select the weapon by changing the picture and then you can select the upgrade you want to apply on the weapon.
Upgrading the weapons will cost you Ptas. which is the currency in the game. Each of the upgrade will cost differently so make sure that you have enough Ptas. for the upgrades you want for your weapons. You can upgrade its Power, Durability, Magazine, and much more. You will also find parts of the weapons throughout the game and you can attach the certain parts to the relative weapon to increase the flexibility of the weapon.
Resident Evil 4 Remake – How to Buy and Sell Items
Resident Evil 4 Remake is a survival horror game which will test your abilities against the infamous mutants of Resident Evil World. Players will get various items, resources, ingredients, and weapons throughout the game but sometimes things can go empty really quick. That is where the roll of buying and selling items takes place. You can buy the things that you most want and sell the things that you don’t want to make money for useful items as well as make more room for your needy items.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to buy and sell items in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
In order for the players to buy and sell the items, they will have to unlock the Merchant in the game. The Merchant is unlocked by progressing ahead in the main story of the game. When the players reached the second chapter of the game, they will unlock the merchant once they have made their way out of the place they were held.
You will have to get your gear back in order to trigger the cutscene in which a mysterious person will unlock the door. Go outside the place to meet the mysterious person and that mysterious person will be the Merchant who will help you with items throughout the game.
Buy & Sell Items
Interact with the Merchant to browse the shop. You will be able to buy the things that Merchant has to offer as well as sell the items that you don’t need or the items that do not have any use in the game anymore. There are four different tabs to which you can change to while browsing the shop and in order to buy and sell the items, you will have to change to the respective tab.
To Buy the items, you need to change to the BUY Tab and you will see all the items in his shop that he is selling. You will only be able to buy the items for which you have the required “Ptas.” or required space in your case. Select the item and confirm it to buy the items, guns, recipes, and cases from Merchant.
To Sell the items, you need to change to the SELL Tab and you will see all the items in your inventory. Select the item and the amount of the item you want to sell and then confirm it to sell for Ptas. Selling the items will also make space in your inventory which will allows you to buy heavy weapons and many more items.
Resident Evil 4 Remake – How to Get the Insignia key
Insignia Key is one of the main Key Items in the game that will help you get to the Church. Players will have to go through different puzzles as well as fights in order to get to the Insignia Key.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to get the insignia Key in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Getting the Insignia Key
The very first task that players will have to do is to get inside the Chief’s Manor which is near to the Abandoned Factory. You will have to open the main red gate that leads to the Manor with the Hexagon Emblem. Once you have made your way through the gate. Go inside the Manor from the back door.
Now go up from the staircase and at the end of the hallway, you will see a locked door which requires a key item named “Crystal Marble”. In order to get the Crystal Marble, you will have to unlock the Village Chief’s Manor Combination Lock. It is on the left side of the living area on the ground floor of the manor. Once you have unlocked it, you will get the Crystal Marble.
After obtaining the Crystal Marble, you need to go back up on the first floor and place the Crystal Marble on the locked door. Move the Crystal Marble in a way to match up the image on the marble. It will create the sign of the cultists and once it does, the door will open. Now, make your way to the desk in the right corner of the room and open the drawer to get the Insignia key.
After getting the Insignia Key, a cutscene will start which will lead you to further progress in the main story of the game.