In Chrono Cross, there are different weapons that you can craft and the strongest weapons like Rainbow weapons and Spectral weapons are crafted by the Rainbow resources that you get by defeating enemies. You do need these weapons for your own ease in the game as they deal a great amount of damage to enemies. These weapons are forged from the rainbow materials and in this guide, we tell you about these rainbow materials as well as how can you farm them.
The Rainbow/Shiny materials are used to craft the Rainbows weapon and Spectral Weapons in the game. These materials are not easy to get because it requires other items to get and you have to defeat different enemies. These materials are the following.
- Shiny Dew
- Shiny Sand
- Shiny Soot
- Shiny Ember
- Shiny Leaf
- Shiny Salt
How to get & Farm Shiny Materials
You get these rare materials by defeating the enemies using the summons. Summons are used by using the color of the elements on the enemies. You’d get different materials by using different summons on the enemies.
- Shiny Dew: You’d get this material by defeating the enemies with Blue Element summons.
- Shiny Sand: You’d get this material by defeating the enemies with Yellow Element Summons.
- Shiny Soot: You’d get this material by defeating the enemies with Black Element Summons.
- Shiny Ember: You’d get this material by defeating the enemies with Red Element Summons.
- Shiny Leaf: You’d get this material by defeating the enemies with Green Element Summons.
- Shiny Salt: You’d get this material by defeating the enemies with White Element Summons.
Fighting against enemies of the same element will make it easy to get a full field of the same color as summon requires it. For example, if you want to farm Shiny Soot, you can use Grim Reaper or Mother Ship summons against Black Element enemies.
By doing this you can easily farm every material by defeating the same element enemies and you can farm materials easily.