Deliver Us Mars is the sequel to the original game, Deliver Us The Moon and just like the original one, this game also has many different puzzles that will test your brain power. As the first chapter starts, you will get to solve the first puzzle in which you will have to Hook up the MPT Dish.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to Hook Up the MPT Dish in Deliver Us Mars.
Hook Up the MPT Dish – Puzzle Solution
As you make your way down from the Dish at the beginning of the first chapter, you will get an objective to hook up the MPT Dish. You need to hook up the STREAME Points with the generators to fix the Dish. Once you have made it down the ladder, follow the following steps to fix the Dish.
- Go inside the cabin on the left.
- Cut open the locks on the floor to release a STREAME Point.
- Now, before rotating it, go outside the cabin and cut off the Shutters of the blinds on the window.
- Go back inside and rotate the STREAME to the right side to connect it to the receiver point outside the cabin on your right.
- The gate of the other cabin will unlock.
- Go inside the other cabin and connect the beam to the receiver point on the left generator in front of the cabin on the left side.
- Now, go back to the other cabin and connect the beam to the receiver point on the right generator in front of the cabin on the right side.
It will create a cross-section and the MPT DISH will be hooked up and fixed.