This morning we received news related to a Twitter account that was supposed to be Nintendo to celebrate the 35th anniversary of Super Mario. Well, here we bring you another rumor related to this same topic.
The information comes from Zippo, a leaker that has successfully leaked details related to Nintendo in the past. This time, he has spoken again about what would be the two great releases for the 35th anniversary of the plumber on Nintendo Switch: Super Mario 35th Anniversary Collection and Super Mario 3D World Deluxe.
Here are the details:
- The two games will be announced on the Nintendo Direct which is supposed to take place on July 20.
- The first of the compilations will include Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy (he has not mentioned the latter’s sequel specifically):
- Super Mario 64 will look “slightly better” than the original game and will be playable on widescreen
- Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy are simply HD ports of the original games
- About Super Mario 3D World Deluxe, the leaker states that “that’s where all the news is added”, but has not specified any of them