Pursuing the main Expansion Questline in Disney Dreamlight Valley will soon bring players to meet with EVE in the Ancient’s Landing biome. Upon meeting with EVE, players will get to initiate her starting quest which is essential for both progressing ahead in the expansion storyline and unlocking EVE as a villager. The very first quest for EVE is ‘Directive: Danger!’ requiring players to assure EVE of any danger in Eternity Isle.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to complete the Directive: Danger! quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Complete the Directive: Danger! Quest
Find EVE roaming around in Eternity Isle and talk to her to start the quest. You need to take pictures around the following areas in The Docks to reassure EVE of any possible danger.
- A giant tree with hanging lanterns near the well.
- Beside Wishing Well located above the Staircase in The Docks.
- The small wooden boat you arrived in.
- On the south wooden pier in The Docks.
- A giant statue face in a hallway.
- At the entrance of the Ancient Door leading to The Courtyard area.
- A strange sunken doorway between two waterfalls.
- Right side of EVE’s house.
Once you have taken pictures around the Ancient’s Landing, talk to EVE and she will tell you to take pictures of any dangers in the Wild Tangle and Glittering Dunes biomes.
- A lady with long, braided blonde hair.
- Rapunzel, found in Wild Tangle.
- A misplaced boat high up in the Jungle.
- Found in The Grasslands area of Wild Tangle.
- A plant with very pointy teeth.
- Found in almost all areas of Wild Tangle.
- A man with an impossibly thick neck.
- Gaston, found in Glittering Dunes.
- A Snake.
- Found in all areas of Glittering Dunes.
- A waterfall of sand.
- Found in front of Gaston’s hiding spot in Glittering Dunes.
After taking all the required pictures both in the Wild Tangle and the Glittering Dunes biomes, return to EVE and talk to her to conclude the quest.
Completing the ‘Directive: Danger!’ quest will give the following rewards.
- 1.000 Friendship Points
- 250 Mist