Disney Dreamlight Valley offers a lot of Animal Companions in the game whether by feeding the Animals to unlock them as Companions or by completing particular quests to unlock special Companions. One of the Special Companions that players can unlock is Pua by finding him in the quest for Moana. Players can feed random animals in all the biomes and if you feed them their favorite food, they unlock as your Companions. One of the companions that you can unlock in the game is Sea Turtle.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to make Sea Turtle your companion in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Making Sea Turtle A Companion
Every Critter in the game has its own designated biome and Sea Turtles are only found in the Dazzle Beach biome. Dazzle Beach biome is one of the early biomes that players will get to unlock as they complete the main story quests of the characters. The paths to Dazzle Beach will be blocked by Large Night Thorns and in order to remove them, you will have to use 1,000 Dreamlight at any entrance of the Dazzle Beach biome.
Once you have unlocked Dazzle Beach, you will find different colors of Sea Turtles on the beach or in the water. There are different colors of Sea Turtles which will spawn on their schedule but the method of making them a companion is the same. You can follow the following steps to make Sea Turtle a Companion.
- Go to Dazzle Beach.
- Go near the Sea Turtle. Sea Turtles are all shy so, they will hide in their shell for a moment.
- When they come out of the shell, approach them by pressing the E button and then offer them Seaweed.
- Seaweed is their favorite food. You can find Seaweed by fishing out of the circles in the water.
- After they have eaten Seaweed, they will drop an item for you. Obtain the item on the ground and the Sea Turtle will become your companion.
Once the Sea Turtle started following you, it will officially become your companion and you will also be able to see it in the Companion tab of Wardrobe. If you want to make all colors of Sea Turtles your companion then you can find them on the following day & at any time.
- Purple — Sunday 12 am-12 pm, Tuesday all day, Thursday all day, Friday all-day
- Classic (Green and Brown) — Sunday 12 pm-12 am, Monday all day, Thursday all day, Saturday all-day
- White — Sunday 12 pm-12 am, Monday all day, Tuesday all day, Saturday all-day
- Brown — Sunday 12 am-12 pm, Monday all day, Wednesday all day, Friday all-day
- Black — Monday, 10 am-4 pm
Black Sea Turtle is the rarest of all the Sea Turtles in the Game.