Dwerve is a new upcoming Zelda-like action RPG with tower defense combat where you play as a dwarven tinkerer that uses turrets and traps to fight.
Dwerve is live on Kickstarter and the campaign has raised over $ 33,487 USD so far, making the campaign 310% funded with 14 days to go. Now the team has announced the Nintendo Switch stretch goal at $60,000 USD.
You can check out the Kickstarter and pledge your support if you’re interested.
Dwerve tells the story of a young dwarven tinkerer that adventures into dwarven ruins to unearth the lost technologies of the ancient warsmiths: turrets and traps. These are the only weapons that can protect the dwarves from Witch Queen Vandra the Wicked and her army of bloodthirsty trolls and monstrous creatures.
- Tactical turret-based combat involves making strategic decisions about which turrets and traps to build and where.
- Upgrade your arsenal with over a dozen turrets and traps, each with its own unique upgrade tree.
- Discover powerful artifacts: an arrow-blocking shield, dashing boots, a bouncing boomerang, a ground-shaking hammer, and more!
- Story-based campaign. Unravel the history of the dwarves and the trolls in a story that features diverse characters and an unpredictable plot!
- Explore ancient dungeons in multiple biomes, each with hidden secrets, mysterious puzzles, and interesting lore!
- Fully dynamic lighting. Adventure through dimly lit dungeons that come to life with dynamic lights and shadows!
Check out the trailer below: