The confessor character’s main stat is Faith, the soul level is 10, the mind of 13, and the strength of 12. So, basically how this works is you can use the faith weapons and cast dragon spells which require faith. This character’s main stat is faith so, faith build is more appropriate for this character.
You also have a vigor of 10 which is basically your health and endurance of 10 which is your stamina. Now after selecting a confessor as your character choose Golden Seed as your keepsake because you get an extra flask.
The weapons that you start with contain a Broadsword which is actually a not bad sword it deals a decent amount of damage, a Finger Seal to cast spells, and a Blue Crest Heater Shield which is pretty decent shield because it has a 100 physical damage resistance. The spells that you have at the start are Urgent Heal and Assassin’s Approach. Urgent Heal gives a small amount of heal. Assassin’s Approach silents your footstep and reduce fall damage.
For the armor set, you start with the Confessor armor set which is good armor set for the beginning of the game but you will get better armor sets later in the game.
As the confessor’s main stat is Faith so, we are going to upgrade stats for the faith build. So the main stat you want to put your points in would be faith then you want health for your character so, put points in the Vigor. For casting spells, you need FP as well so put your points in mind too and for the stamina put points in endurance. These attributes should be enough for your faith build.
For the primary weapon, you want to use the Blasphemous Blade because this weapon deals a great amount of physical damage and you want to use this weapon on both hands to get extra damage. Its skills will deal fire damage to the enemies,
For the seal, you want to use the Giant’s seal because we are going to use the giant’s incantations and they are more effective on this seal.
You can use pretty much any boss’s armor set. In this build, we have used Maliketh’s armor set which you get from Enia, the Finger Reader after defeating Maliketh.
The talismans for this build are the following.
- Dragoncrest Greatshield Talisman: It greatly increases the physical damage negation.
- Ritual Sword Talisman: It increases your attack power when your HP is at maximum.
- Faithful’s Canvas Talisman: It increases the potency of incantations. It is useful for fire spells.
- Fire Scorpion Charm: It raises the fire attack which is key for this build.
For the Wondrous Physick Flask, we use the following tears.
- Flame-Shrouding Cracked Tear: It temporarily increases fire attacks
- Opaline Bubbletear: It significantly reduces the damage received from the attacks.
The incantations we use for this build are the following.
- Flame, Grant Me Strength: It raises the physical affinity attack power & fire affinity attack power. Just use it before the fight and you will deal extra damage both from physical and fire attacks.
- Giantsflame Take Thee: It throws a massive ball of raging fire.
- Flame, Fall Upon Them: It throws several fireballs at once.
- Burn, O Flame: It raises a series of flame pillars around the caster.
That is all for the Faith build for the Confessor character.