Fall Guys has released a mid-season update titled Big Yeetus & Anti-Cheatus on all platforms. In addition to bug fixes, improved connection stability, and matchmaking, Mediatonic has made other changes as well.
- Epic Games’ anti-cheat Easy Anti-Cheat has been added to the PC version – it has been replaced by its own anti-cheat system
- Reworked level variations with additional obstacles and changed routes – individual games will have several variations.
- “Big Yeetus” is a hammer that can appear randomly in the middle of the level.
- Reduced the minimum number of players for some levels in order to diversify the game.
- Fall Ball game round reduced from 150 seconds to 120 seconds.
- On the PC, we added the ability to bind actions in the game to mouse buttons.