On this page of the Farming Simulator 22 guide, you will learn what one of the three maps features: Erlengrat, what features it has, and what field sizes (in hectares) are available on the map for purchase or contract execution.
Erlengrat is a map known to Farming Simulator 19 players because it comes from the latest DLC expansion – Alpine Farming. It is characterized by an alpine character – numerous mountain meadows and characteristic buildings as well as compact buildings. It is a map especially for people who want to create wild fields in forests and appreciate a high level of gameplay.
Features of Erlengrat:
- Fewest ready-made fields – 25 plots for purchase,
- Numerous wild mountain meadows that can be transformed into fields,
- Compact structure: allows limiting transport and movement to a minimum.
- The map is strongly focused on animal husbandry.
- Dedicated to players who want to increase the difficulty level while working in the mountains. Therefore, it reduces the usefulness of workers who do poorly in mountainous terrain in irregular fields.
|Plot number||Size (in hectares)|