Farming Simulator 22 lost connection to the game: Fix multiplayer problems
Why does the error message “No connection to the server possible” or “Connection to the game lost” appear in the FS22? This question will perhaps occupy one or the other player from the new Farming Simulator 22 who would like to play with friends in multiplayer and receives an error message as mentioned above when trying to connect. What could be the causes here and how you can fix the multiplayer problems, we have summarized a few solutions in this article.
FS22 multiplayer problems: fix connection problems
- Check internet connection: Before looking for a cause, you should of course first check your own internet connection and make sure that it is working properly.
- Server online and crossplay activated? Is the FS22 server really online and is crossplay support activated in the settings (if you want to play cross-platform on the PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One together)?
- Check firewall and, if necessary, release ports: Depending on how the firewall is set on the PC or router, it could be that communication between the game and the server is blocked. The game uses port 10823 (unless otherwise set).
- Giants servers are down: Even though the dedicated server running the FS22 regardless of Giants servers, the creation is done the server list probably continues even at Giants on the “Master Servers”. In the past, there were frequent short disruptions here (especially in the first few days after the release). In that case, just wait a moment and try again. The official Giants forum can be used to quickly find out whether there are any malfunctions or not.
- Deactivate IPv6 or get an IPv4 address: Depending on the provider, the router nowadays sometimes no longer receives a public IPv4 address and an IPv6 address is automatically assigned. There have been reports on Reddit and in the official forum that this may lead to problems and disconnections with the error message “lost connection to the game”. The connection problems should always occur more frequently if the server creator uses an IPv4 and the players use IPv6 (or vice versa and especially in crossplay). As a rule, when assigning an IPv6, you can speak to the Internet provider and ask for an IPv4 address to be assigned. This should have helped some players.
Terra Nil – How to Create the Forest Biome
There are a number of biomes that players will have to repopulate on each map of the game. Biomes are the main goals of each map and after completing the initial goals, you will unlock the biome goals that you will have to complete. One of the biomes that players will have to create is the Forest which is essential for calling certain animals.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to create the Forest Biome in Terra Nil.
Creating the Forest Biome
The Forest Biome is among the trickiest biomes to create because it can only be populated on Nutritious Ash Tiles. As the map’s soil will be dull and when you clean the soil, it will not contain any Nutrition. However, if you planted some Fynbos Flowers, it will spread some nutrition on the tiles that can be used to turn them into a forest. Now, in order to plant the Fynbos Flowers, you will have to create Fynbos Biome which can only be done by Beehive tool.
Once you have made enough of Fynbos Biome, it will unlock a new tool named “Solar Amplifier”. Solar Amplifier is one of the Tier 2 Buildings and it will cost 30 Leaves to plant. It needs electricity to work so, you will have to place it in the vacancy of the Turbine. Make sure that the Turbine is also near the Fynbos Biome so, you can target it when the Solar Amplifier is installed.
Click the Solar Amplifier and then select the area of the Fynbos Biome to start a fire. After selecting the area where you want to start a fire, it will turn the Fynbos Biome and the near area of the biome into Ash Tiles and you will see certain tiles on which you will be able to place another tool named “Arboretum” Arboretum can be placed on the Husks of the burnt buildings and it will create a forest in its surrounding by using the Nutritious Ash Tiles.
You can place it on all of the burnt buildings in the required area to turn it into the Forest Biome. For the rest of the area, you can use the Irrigator to grow greenery again and start installing the other buildings.
Terra Nil – How to Create Wetlands Biome
The Wetlands Biome is one of the biomes that players will have to repopulate on different maps of the game. As you complete the starting tasks of the map, you will unlock new quests of populating the map with a certain percentage of different biomes.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to create the Wetlands Biome in Terra Nil.
Creating Wetlands Biome
The Wetlands Biome can only be repopulated near the water area and it should be on a low level. Meaning, if there is a tile that is near the water but the surface is higher, then the Wetlands will not be able to populate there. You can only populate the Wetlands Biome on a low level near the Water. In order to start creating the Wetlands Biome, you will be required a tool named “Hydroponium”. Players will have to unlock the Hydroponium tool either by completing the starting tasks on the game or growing greenery on almost all of the map.
When you unlock the tasks for biomes, you will also unlock several tools under Tier 2 Buildings. The starting tools will only show under the Tier 1 Buildings which can be seen by pressing the 1 Key on the Keyboard. In order to view the Tier 2 Buildings, press the 2 Button on the Keyboard. The Tier 2 Buildings are specifically for the biomes and you will unlock Hydroponium under Tier 2 buildings.
The Hydroponium Tool can only be planted on Irrigator which is on a low level near the water. Now, if you have placed some of the Irrigator near the water on a low level, then you can place the Hydroponium on the Irrigator to start turning the Green Land into a Wetlands Biome. It will cover a certain area in the Wetlands Biome. The Hydroponium tool costs 50 Leaves and if you don’t have an Irrigator on a low level near the water, then you will have to plant some irrigator tools near the water on the map. After that, place the required number of Hydroponium tools on Irrigator to complete the Wetlands Biome task.
Terra Nil – How to Create Fynbos Biome
There are different biomes that players will have to restore in each map of the game. As you complete the starting tasks of the map, you will unlock new quests of populating the map with a certain percentage of different biomes. One of the biomes that players will have to repopulate is Fynbos Biome.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to create Fynbos Biome in Terra Nil.
Creating Fynbos Biome
As from the name of Fynbos Biome, players will have to populate the required area on the map with Fynbos Flowers to create the Fynbos Biome. Fynbos Flowers can only be generated with a tool named “Beehive”. Players will have to unlock the Beehive tool either by completing the starting tasks on the game or growing greenery on almost all of the map.
It will unlock new tools for you and if you have completed the 100% greenery task, you will get the task of populating the map with different biomes. Now, when you unlock the tasks for biomes, you will also unlock several tools under Tier 2 Buildings. The starting tools will only show under the Tier 1 Buildings which can be seen by pressing the 1 Key on the Keyboard. In order to view the Tier 2 Buildings, press the 2 Button on the Keyboard.
You will see a couple of new tools in Tier 2 Buildings and one of them will be the Beehive. Beehive requires a grown tree to place on and it will provide you with Leaves and Fynbos Flowers. Placing a Beehive will cost you 35 Leaves and it will populate the area with Fynbos Flowers around the tree. It will increase the progress bar of Fynbos Biome in your tasks and you need to place a certain number of Beehives in order to complete the Fynbos Biome task.