We give you the guidelines that you must follow to obtain all the rewards from the gallery in Metroid Dread and also the procedure to perform to unlock all the hut files.
One of the big releases for Nintendo Switch for 2021 is Metroid Dread, a game with old-fashioned gameplay that is going to delight those who love the license and those who like the types of galactic adventures.
As usual in the series, we have a series of collectibles and rewards that we can obtain in our games, but if you want to unlock all of them you must comb each of the areas absolutely 100% and even overcome the game in a time limit.
So that you have it very clear, we tell you exactly what you must do to unlock the hut files and also all the rewards of the gallery in Metroid Dread.
Metroid Dread: How to Unlock Chozo Files and Gallery Rewards
On the one hand, we have the hut files that you will surely want to get, and the only way to unlock them is by obtaining 100% of the objects in each of the ZDR areas.
We have a total of nine files, eight files come when we obtain all the objects in each of the eight areas of the game while we will get the ninth additional file when we have obtained all the objects in all the areas of the game.
When it comes to gallery rewards, it’s basically about completing the game on a specific difficulty and under a certain time limit. In general, we have six rewards, although we can get an additional reward by obtaining all of them.
Playing in normal difficulty we can obtain three rewards and play in difficult difficulty we can obtain another three rewards, making the six total and enabling the additional seventh if we obtain all.
Luckily, we have already played the game in different difficulties and under different times, and we expose it to you below:
- To get reward 1 you have to complete the game on normal difficulty mode under any weather
- To get rewarded 2 you have to complete the game on normal difficulty but below eight hours
- To get reward 3 you must complete the game on normal difficulty but under four hours
- To get the fourth reward you must complete the game in hard mode under any weather
- To get reward 5 you must complete the game in difficult mode but under eight hours
- To obtain reward number 6 you must complete the game on difficult difficulty but under four hours
- To get reward number 7 you must get the six previous rewards
So with this, you already know how to get all the rewards of the gallery in Metroid Dread and also how to unlock all the hut files.