Adderstone is a coveted raw material in New World, which can be found in different kinds – like pieces, chunks, or splinters. We at Nintendosmash will tell you where you can get Adderstone from and what you can do with the material.
Where do you get Adderstone from?
- Adderstone bits can be found as a random drop when mining stones
- Adderstone shards can also be found as a random drop when mining stones
- You can get Adderstone chunks as a random drop when mining magnetic stone
You may also get the bits and pieces when mining magnetic stones. However, that has not yet been the case with us. Alternatively, you can also buy the Adderstone at the trading post. But that can be very expensive.
Because the principle applies to all three raw materials that they are very rare and also very popular. Adderstone pieces are currently traded on Ravenal for up to 1,800 thalers. Adderstone broken is not even on offer at the moment.
You can find stones for the pieces and splinters in the open-world like the sand by the sea, magnetic stones are most often found in light wood and in the large crevice:
When can Adderstone be found? Obviously, you should get to the bits and pieces at mining level 1. For the chunks, you need level 105 for magnetite. From level 155, magnetite is displayed on the compass.
What do you need Adderstone for? Adderstone is one of the raw materials that you can use for bonus effects when crafting:
- Adderstone pieces, for example, offer the chance that your bags can carry 50% more weight.
- Nattersteinbrcken in turn increases the chance of rare items when opening chests and looting monsters and can be used for armor.
- Adderstone fragments increase the chance of finding rare materials in mining and also fit on armaments.