We give you all the keys so you can get the creepy plague doctor mask in New World.
There is a multitude of outfits that we can get throughout our games to New World, and one of the most popular is the Plague Doctor mask that was originally seen in the alpha version and that many players are now wondering how to obtain.
The truth is that as long as you are serious about leveling the character, you would not have much difficulty in obtaining the mask, which can also be achieved through the Halloween event where a multitude of cosmetics has appeared in the game store.
That is why we are going to tell you how to get the plague doctor mask in New World under the two procedures that exist right now.
How to get the plague doctor mask in New World
This mask has a lot of history since it was used by doctors during the bubonic plague epidemic of the 16th century and now you too can equip it to your character.
Of course, note that being a level five mask you will have to be at level 60 before you can equip it.
Getting it is extremely easy if you have already played a few games and you have taken it seriously. Of course, you must be in the syndicate faction and have reached the maximum rank of the alchemist by completing the faction missions and earning enough reputation.
Once you’ve reached the limit, you need to talk to the Syndicate Representative in a settlement and open the Armory, where you can purchase this mask for 30,000 Syndicate Tokens and 800 Coins.
You can also buy this plague doctor mask as part of the Halloween 2021 event by visiting the shop, although it will cost you 7,000 fortune marks.
You can get other items from the plague doctor such as robes, gloves, boots, and pants.
This is what each of them will cost you, and you can also get them through the syndicate armory:
- Plague Doctor Robes: 45,000 Tokens, 1,200 Coins
- Plague Doctor Gloves: 22,500 Tokens, 600 Coins
- Plague Doctor’s Boots: 15,000 Tokens, 500 Coins
- Plague Doctor’s Pants: 37,500 Tokens, 1,000 Coins
Each piece has a gem slot and has +22 Constitution, +13 Corruption Resistance, and reduces maximum cooldowns by 2.6%.
Overwatch 2: Kiriko All Abilities
Overwatch 2 has been launched with new content for players that also includes new characters. There are 3 new characters in Overwatch 2 and one of them is a supporting character named Kiriko. Kiriko is a supporting hero that is necessary for the competitive composition in Overwatch. Kiriko has a unique playstyle that will let players play her as a healer, aggressive, or even DPS hero.
In this guide, we’ll be telling you all the abilities of Kiriko in Overwatch 2.
Kiriko is a supporting hero in overwatch 2 but with the abilities set that she has she can be played as an aggressive or DPS hero. Mostly her abilities support allies to heal or make them invulnerable for a short period of time but she can also climb walls and directly teleport to the allies to help them. Other than healing, she also shoots a projectile that deals increased critical damage. Players would be able to play her in different playstyles and support their team in a unique way.
Kiriko has the following abilities:
- Healing Ofuda: Her primary fire is healing talismans that seek targeted allies.
- Kunai: Her secondary fire is a sharp projectile that deals increased critical damage. The projectile will deal 40 – 120 damage depending on the body shot or headshot.
- Wall Climb: Movement with Kiriko is far more fun because she can climb the walls that she jumps on which makes her very good in rotation or flanking.
- Swift Step: This ability allows her to directly teleport to an ally. She’ll also be to teleport through the walls. This ability has a cooldown of 7 seconds.
- Protection Suzu: This ability will let Kiriko shoot an arcing projectile which will cause allies to become invulnerable for a short period of time. This projectile will also cleanse the negative effects on the allies. This ability has a cooldown of 14 seconds.
- Kitsune Rush: Kitsune Rush is Kiriko’s ultimate ability which let her summon a fox spirit. This spirit runs in a forward direction while leaving a path that will increase movement speed, attack speed, and cooldowns of allies.
Overwatch 2: How to Do Super Jump with Mercy Hero
Overwatch has various heroes with different types of heroes and one of the top-notch support heroes is Mercy. Mercy is a powerful healer with a versatile moveset that allows her to provide healing from her unique resurrection ability. One particular trick that players had done with Mercy is Super Jump which allows players to jump over the tall structures on the map.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how you can do Super Jump in Overwatch 2 with Mercy.
Doing a Super Jump with Mercy
Players have been spamming Super Jump with Mercy in Overwatch 1 and over the years, the developers have tweaked the super jump technique so the players cannot spam this movement technique in the matches. But it is still very good and in Overwatch 2, you can actually do the Super Jump with Mercy the same way you did in Overwatch. There were some rumors that developers have completely fixed this and players would not be able to do it but it still works in overwatch 2 but not as good as it was in overwatch.
To do the super jump, it is important for you to be near one of your allies. Once you are near your ally, you need to point your crosshair to the ally and use the Guardian Angel ability. This will pull you close to an ally and you need to point in the direction and then let go of the Guardian Angel’s ability to jump in the direction you are pointing. In overwatch 1, it was easy to do the super jump because you didn’t have to point in the direction, you just take off high up in the air but in overwatch 2, you’ll have to specifically flick in the direction after using the Guardian Angel ability.
The Super Jump in overwatch 2 will take some practice to master and you can also jump backward by flicking your mouse down. It will bounce you up in the backward direction but you’ll not get that high in the air, if you have a good movement then you’ll be able to dodge enemies or flank them easily while doing the Super Jump.
Overwatch 2: Sojourn All Abilities
Overwatch 2 is live now and there is a lot of new content in the game for players to enjoy. One of the new contents includes new heroes that are been added in overwatch 2. The new characters are of different roles and one of the characters is a DPS character named Sojourn. She is a high mobility damage dealer and players will be able to deal a ton of damage to the enemies.
In this guide, we’ll be telling you all the abilities of Sojourn in Overwatch 2.
Sojourn is a DPS (Damage-per-second) hero who mainly focuses on dealing maximum damage to the enemies. Her main choice of weapon and her abilities focus on dealing high damage. If a player has a crispy aim then he’d/she’d be able to single-shot the enemies with a headshot. Her abilities allow her weapon to charge up when you deal damage to an enemy and you’d be able to deal higher damage to the next enemy when your weapon is charged.
Sojourn’s abilities are listed down below:
- Railgun: Railgun is her Primary Weapon that shoots rapid-firing projectiles and upon hitting the enemies the projectiles will charge the rifle. After her weapon is charged, right-clicking will shoot the charged projectiles which will do more damage than the primary shots.
- Power Slide: Power Slide is an ability that will let her slide in a direction that will give her a movement boost and performing the jump action while sliding will result in a high jump.
- Disruptor Shot: The Disruptor Shot is an energy field that can be shot at enemies and the enemies that are inside the energy field will get slowed down and take damage from it.
- Overclock: Overclock is the Ultimate of Sojourn that allows her Railgun to auto charge energy for a short duration and shooting the enemies with charged shots in the ultimate will pierce them.