New World: How to get faction tokens quickly and why you need them
In New World, there are 3 factions that fight for the dominance of the island. Each of them has its own faction shop where you can spend faction tokens. In this article, we will show you why it is worth collecting the tokens and, above all, where you can get them the fastest.
Which factions are in the game? At the moment (as of October 20, 2021) there are 3 factions that you can join. Each faction has its own representative color.
Why are brands so important? Each faction has a shop where you can exchange your faction tokens for strong equipment or materials. With level 60 you have full access to important things:
- Rune of Holding
- You can use these runes to make bags or storage boxes. In the course of the game you need more and more storage space , which is why these runes are also in demand later in the game.
- Every dungeon needs a key and to craft this you need the appropriate chisel from the faction dealer.
- Equipment + weapons
- Especially the level 60 equipment costs tons of faction tokens, but they are very strong. Until you completely stock up on legendary weapons and armor, you can wear them without hesitation.
How can I collect faction tokens? To collect tokens, you must complete faction missions. In every city, there is a representative of the 3 factions, where you can take on a variety of missions. However, there are two types:
- PvE missions – safe but slow
- Missions are scattered all over the area.
- Advantage: You are undisturbed and safe on the road. Even if you pass out, you do not lose progress.
- Disadvantage: fewer brands. Sometimes you lose a lot of time because you have to walk across the map to the mission location.
- PvP Missions – High-Risk High Reward
- Always the same missions. The 2 missions “Demonstration of Power” and “Infiltration” are almost identical for each faction, except for minimal differences. “Sabotage” is completely different – in one faction, for example, you have to chop wood, in the other, you have to hunt pigs. However, the effort is not particularly great.
- Advantage: Tons of brands in a short time + always the same missions so that you know the places by heart.
- Disadvantage: Potential danger of meeting players from other factions who prevent you from progressing. If you pass out (also from monsters), you also lose all progress and have to start over.
Collect tokens quickly with PvP in these areas
Tips & tricks before you start. The PvP missions give you a lot of tokens in a short time, but also bring dangers with them. So before you set out, we’ll give you some pointers along the way so that your chances of survival are increased.
- Find a group – the more, the better, because together you are stronger
- Use mobility weapons like a fire stick or hatchet, because sometimes running away is a good option
- Pack potions and food so that you can use them in an emergency.
- If you are not looking for a fight, lie down behind the bushes so that you will not be seen and you can wait until the danger is over.
These are the places where you can get the most faction tokens per minute: I ran around all areas for a full day, spamming faction missions and measuring the time.
- Brackish water – 610 faction marks per minute
- Duration ~ 9 min = 5510 faction tokens
- Advantage: The best area in terms of price-performance ratio.
- Disadvantage: The monsters/animals that you have to kill there are level 62+ and can especially heat up players below level 60.
- Uniformity – 486 faction marks per minute
- Duration ~ 9 min = 4377 faction tokens
- Advantage: Although not as rewarding as brackish water, the paths are more manageable, so that you don’t have to stay active and focused to get to the mission area. Bit more pleasant
- Disadvantage: Here, too, the monsters can grab very nasty things. For players below level 58 – do not overtax yourself.
- Deep Gorge (East Brand Outpost) – 406 faction tokens per minute
- Duration ~ 4.5 min = 2103 faction tokens
- Advantage: Extremely short way to the mission area. Quickly done the missions
- Disadvantage: Gives fewer faction tokens compared to other areas. In addition, the faction missions have a 5-minute cooldown, and that slows you down a bit.
- Choppy coast – 391 faction tokens per minute
- Duration ~ 10 minutes = 3911 brands
- Pro: One of the most pleasant places to collect tokens. 95% of the time you just walk around and there are almost no obstacles here. I often do something else on the side while spamming PvP missions here.
- Disadvantage: Unfortunately, the time-performance ratio is not quite as good as the previous options
- Bruchberg – 502 faction tokens per minute (broken)
- At the moment (as of October 22, 2021) unfortunately bugged – as soon as this is fixed we will update this article
Collect even more faction tokens with area reputation. In the area where you often collect tokens, you can choose the area buff for more faction tokens. That gives again a lot of bonus on top of that.
Street Fighter 6: How to Level Up Fast
Leveling Up in Street Fighter 6 will surely make you stronger and more proficient in your combat style which will help you a lot in shaping your character’s combat moves, skills, and much more. You will be introduced to the Leveling Up mechanic pretty early in the World Tour mode of the game. Leveling Up your character will increase his/her maximum Vitality which will ultimately increase the chances of surviving the fights. However, you also need to focus on other things that will increase your attributes in a way through which you can level up your character more quickly. In this guide, we’ll tell you how to level up fast in Street Fighter 6.
How to Level Up Fast in Street Fighter 6
When it comes to leveling up your character in Street Fighter 6, you will find the process pretty easy. Just engage NPCs in a fight to earn EXP which will ultimately Level Up your character. Yes, the basic and main way to level up your character is exactly that but in order to Level Up your character fast, you need to switch up the method just a bit. Instead of fighting a lower-level NPC, you need to at least fight the NPC who is the same level as yours or higher than yours. The recommendation is that you engage with a higher-level NPC and by defeating the higher-level NPC, you will get relatively more EXP than in regular fights.
You will find a number of higher-level NPCs standing around minding their own business and you can just walk up to them and challenge them to a fight. Obviously, they will be more challenging but that is where you can use the Items that you have been getting from completing the quests or buying from the vendors. All of the items have certain effects that will increase your power for a certain time. It will help you to come out victorious even in more challenging fights. So, make sure to consider yourself in taking more difficult challenges to earn more EXP.
TIP: A lot of Higher-Level NPCs come at Nighttime. Make sure to dominate the streets in the Nighttime to bank out High EXP.
Increasing your Character’s Level Up more quickly will earn you a lot of different items and Skill Points. You need to utilize the Skill Points to buy new skills. Each Skill will increase a certain attribute of your character and end up unlocking a slot for a new combat move. You need to unlock as many skills as you can to add more moves to your combat move set. It will increase your probability of winning the fights more often and ultimately level you up more quickly.
There are also rare gear items that have certain perks on them. Wearing these rare gear items will also increase your certain attributes. However, the gear items are very expensive and they come at a hefty cost so, make sure to check our guide on how to earn money if you are struggling with earning money.
Street Fighter 6: How to Earn Money or Zenny
Street Fighter 6 World Tour Mode is filled with a lot of content that you will not see in the previous street fighter games’ story modes. The World Tour takes place in a city named Metro City and you have the leisure to go on and explore the Metro City while you complete the quests and fight random NPCs around the city. Like any other story game in which you need money to buy necessary items, you will be introduced to Zenny which is a primary currency in the World Tour Mode. You will be using Zenny to Buy items, snacks, clothes, and much more so, you will have to earn it to make things easier for yourself. In this guide, we’ll tell you how to Earn Money or Zenny in Street Fighter 6.
How to Earn Money or Zenny in Street Fighter 6
Zenny is the primary currency in World Tour Mode of Street Fighter 6 and you will be needing it to get anything your heart desires. Whether it’s a consumable item with various effects or it’s a cool-looking outfit for your Avatar, you will have to pay for it in order to get it. Now, there are a number of ways through which you can earn money in Street Fighter 6.
- Complete Missions and Quests
- The primary and main way to get a decent amount of Zenny is by completing the missions and quests in the World Tour. You need to track the Missions you have unlocked and then complete the missions to get the rewards. The rewards will contain several items along with Zenny as a primary reward. So, open your device to see if you have any notifications on the Missions Icon.
- Do Part-Time Work
- There is a lot of Part-Time Jobs in Metro City that you can choose to complete to earn some extra money. These Part-Time Jobs are like the small mini-games that you have to play in order to complete the job. They are fairly easy and you can also choose to replay them often again to keep earning extra money. These jobs can be found easily on the map with the Brown Zenny Coins icon. If you happen to see any job pop up on the map, make sure to complete it.
- Complete Fight Conditions
- Every battle you fight in World Tour has a list of conditions that you can complete to earn extra money. These conditions can be seen by pressing the Options Button during the fight or at the start of the fight. The more conditions you complete, the more money you will get. The conditions will change in every fight so make sure to check them before taking down your opponent. Since there is about everyone who is up for a fight in Metro City so keep challenging them for a fight to earn a decent amount of money.
- Sell Unwanted Items
- By completing the Missions and Exploring, you will get all sorts of items. You can choose to keep the consumables that you think are useful for you in future fights but if there is any item that doesn’t require your attention then you can sell it to earn extra money. You can sell items to stores and vendors around the Metro City so feel free to go inside the shop or interact with a vendor to sell the items.
- Loot SiRN Chests
- As you explore the Metro City in World Tour Mode, you will come to find a number of SiRN Chests. These chests contain useful items and a decent amount of Zenny so, it is definitely worth looting the chests.
Street Fighter 6: Character Creation Guide
Street Fighter 6 has one of the best in-depth Character Creations in the game that will let you create your desired character. Even before the game was released, the Avatar Creator of the game was shown to the public which was pretty impressive. Now, the game is fully released and it is even more promising as you will be playing and completing the Story Mode of the game with your own created Avatar. So, if you want to play the Story Mode of the game, you will be asked to create the Avatar with whom you want to pursue. In this guide, we’ll tell you about all the Character Creation options that you will witness in Street Fighter 6.
Character Creation in Street Fighter 6
The Character Creation in Street Fighter 6 is done via a system named “Avatar Creator” which is a highly detailed system. You can select between numerous options of customization for your Avatar. You will be introduced to this system in the following modes of Street Fighter 6.
- World Tour (Story Mode)
- Battle Hub (Multiplayer)
You can create your own Avatar or select the previously created Avatars or unlocked Street Fighters in the Battle Hub but you will have to create a new one while playing the World Tour Mode for the first time.
Once you have started a new story mode game, you will be introduced to the Avatar Creator and you will get to create your character by the following tabs.
- Body Features
- Facial Features
In the Type, you will get to select the Male or Female Body Type and then you can pursue the Avatar Creation by changing the tabs. If you select the Male Body Type, the Presets will show you the Male Presets, and if you select the Female Body Type, the Presets will show you the Female Presets. There are 18 different Presets for each Body Type and you can even change the presets of Body separately. It makes the customization vaster and gives you the opportunity to create a unique Avatar even with Presets options. Also, you can Randomize the Avatar/Body of Avatar.
In the rest of the Tabs, it is where you will manually create your Avatar. You will get to select and edit all possible Facial and Body Details of an Avatar. There are tons of options in each of the tabs and if you really love spending time creating your Avatar then you will certainly enjoy it. You can create whatever you like, a fit Male/Female to Skinny Male/Female, or even Goofy (I Know it does sound weird) but you can make it.
Once you have created your desired Avatar, just hit the designated Key for Finalize option and you will get to name your character. Enter a name for your character and take a photo for your ID Card and you will join the Buckler Training Course where Luke is your Coach.
The creatable limit is endless and you can make whatever Avatar you like. Also, you can make multiple Avatars so, there is so much room to test out all of the options that you have missed in your first time creating the Avatar. So, feel free to fully invest your time in Avatar Creation to invent the Street Fighter you always wanted. Maybe, it comes out strong and will earn you wins against the other created Avatars in the Battle Hub.