Eevee is a much sought-after monster in any Pokémon game as it has many popular evolutions. All Eevee developments are also available in Pokémon Legends: Arceus, so you have to catch several Eevee at the same time. We’ll tell you where to find the cute Pokémon and where to develop it.
Locations of Eevee
Eevee is a relatively rare Pokémon, but with a little luck, you can get it right at the beginning of your adventure. Eevee has the following locations:
- Obsidian Grassland : Horseshoe Meadows
- Cobalt Littoral : Transitional slope
- White Frostland : Arktilas Ice Block, Avalanche Hill
You’re sure to encounter Eevee in later areas, but if you want it as early as possible, check out the Horseshoe Meadows in the Obsidian Grasslands. The meadows are east of the first camp, where the Ponyta live.
Eevee is not guaranteed to spawn, but as mentioned is a rare spawn. If you’ve combed an area and haven’t found Eevee, there’s no point in just waiting. Leave the expedition and start a new one to refresh spawns.
Eevee can also appear in time-space distortions. Incidentally, this also applies to all Eevee developments. So if such distortion is looming, don’t let the chance pass you by.
Trigger all Eevee evolutions
Eevee has eight evolution forms, all of which are included in Pokémon Legends: Arceus. Below we tell you the development conditions.
- Aquana : Give Eevee a Water Stone.
- Blitza : Give Eevee a Thunderstone.
- Flamara : Give Eevee a flint.
- Psiana : Eevee’s affection for you must be high enough. If you have Eevee as a team for a while, it will happen automatically. Once the required affection is reached, you must trigger the evolution during the day!
- Nachtara : As with Psiana, affection for you must be high enough. In order to get Nachtara, you have to trigger the development at night.
Important for Psiana and Nachtara: Make sure that the Eevee does not master a fairy attack (has it in the active moveset). If this is the case, Eevee develops into Feelinara.
- Folipurba : Give Eevee a Leaf Stone.
- Glaziola : Give Eevee an Ice Stone.
- Sylveon : As described in the infobox, Eevee’s Affection must be high and it must have a Fairy attack in its moveset in order for it to become Sylveon.