The Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water remaster has multiple endings for each of the three playable characters – we show you how to unlock them all.
The lovers of terror sure are giving cane to Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water on PC and consoles. This is the remastering of the fifth game in the Koei Tecmo saga.
Maiden of Black Water introduces us to three characters, Miu, Ren, and Yuri, who must use their cameras to discover the horrors hidden in Mount Hikami.
Originally released on Wii U, this Maiden of Black Water remaster improves the graphics and adapts its mechanics to Switch, PlayStation, Xbox, and PC. It is a good way to visit the series for the first time.
If you are playing Maiden of Black Water and want to see all the possible outcomes, here is a guide on how to unlock all the endings, for each of the three protagonists.
Project Zero Maiden of Black Water: How to Unlock All Endings
The story of Project Zero Maiden of Black Water introduces us to three characters, Miu, Ren, and Yuri, although all of them will have an important weight in the final mission of the game.
But of course, there is more than one ending to this horror adventure. If you have already cleared the game you will be able to play Ayane’s side mission, by the way.
The fact is that in the final episode, ” Last Drop ‘ ‘, we can choose different paths with each character to see the different endings of the game. Remember that it is vital that you do what we describe below.
If you’ve only completed Maiden of Black Water once, you’ll be happy to know that there are up to 9 different endings, plus an alternate song. for the credits.
To unlock the alternative song, you just have to complete the final mission with Yuri, but wearing the kimono outfit. Also attentive to all possible improvements for the Camera Obscura.
Here we leave you with all the possible endings in Maiden of Black Water (2021):
- Good ending ” Dream Road ”: Photograph Miku at Twilight Peak.
- Bad ending ” Yomi Ko ”: DO NOT photograph Miku at Twilight Peak.
- Final ” A Cold Spring ”: Choose ” Bundle of White Hair ” and defeat Shiragiku.
- Final ” Box of Loneliness ”: Choose ” Photo of a Bride ” and photograph Ouse Kurosawa.
- Final ” Inside the Box ”: Choose ” Bundle of White Hair ” and let Shiragiku lead you near the box.
- Final ” Love After Death ”: Choose ” Photo of a Bride ” and take a look at Ouse Kurosawa.
- Good Ending ” Bride of Yomi ”: Defeat Ouse Kurosawa in her form on the water and use the glare.
- Bad ending ” Embrace ”: Defeat Ouse Kurosawa in his underwater form and use the glare.
Bonus: Ren and Rui’s epilogue
- Get Yuri’s good ending
Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water is available from October 28 on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. In addition, there is a free upgrade if you have it on PS4 or One.