Assassin’s Creed Mirage Skill system is not as complex and immense as the past three games in the Assassin’s Creed Series but it does not mean that there are not useful skills. Instead, the Skill Tree in Mirage offers all useful skills to the playstyle of the game which is being sneaky and getting things done without taking much interest in combat.
In this guide, we’ll tell you all the best skills to unlock in Assassin’s Creed Mirage.
Best Skills to Unlock in Assassin’s Creed Mirage
The Skill Tree in Assassin’s Creed Mirage has three different branches in it unlocking and enhancing a certain category of skills of Basim. The Phantom branch is used to enhance the combat potential, the Trickster branch is used to enhance the use of tools and materials, and the Predator branch is used to enhance the scouting. All three branches have their useful skills and you need to start unlocking the best skills right from the start to enhance your overall experience of the game. We have listed down the best skills from each Skill Tree Branch.
- Kick Back: Kick the enemy down after a successful Parry.
- Breakfall: Take less damage from falling from great heights.
- Chain Assassination: After performing an Assassination, assassinate a second enemy nearby or throw a knife at a distant one.
- Air Strike: Slows down time while aiming with Throwing Knives in mid-air.
- Counter Roll: Dodge toward an enemy’s Unblockable Attack just before it lands to vault directly behind them. Strong against armored opponents.
- Auto-Collect: Loot an enemy automatically after a Stealth Kill or Assassination.
- Extra Tool Capacity 1, 2, 3: You can unlock a new slot for a Tool by visiting the Banu Musa at Hidden Ones’ Bureau. These skills cannot be reset.
- Elixir Pocket: Increases the maximum number of Elixirs you can carry at the same time by 1.
- Knife Recovery: All the Throwing Knives that hit an enemy can be retrieved from their corpse.
- Pathfinder: Enkidu’s View reveals Keys and highlights opportunities like Chests with a glow. Secret Entrances are easier to discover.
- Eagle Sense: Enkidu’s Eye reveals the Patrol Path of marked enemies.
- Emergency Aim: Holding (Aim Button) will snap your aim to an enemy as they detect you, giving you an opportunity to kill them and remain undetected.
- Stealth Recon: Automatically highlights enemies when crouched and undetected.
All the skills listed above from each skill tree branch will cost 1 – 5 Skill Points to unlock. Make sure you unlock Skill Points quickly by progressing through the main story and completing the contracts to get the skills from the respective branch.