You will have to take down different Gang territories in Crime Boss: Rockay City which will require you to have allies on your back. If you are playing the campaign alone then you will have to retrieve the AI Allies in your missions to help you out. Without the Allies, you will not be able to take down the opposition gang members from interfering in your becoming “The King” vision of Rockay City.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to Recruit Allies in Crime Boss: Rockay City.
Crime Boss: Rockay City has a Co-op feature in which players can play with other real players to take down the other gangsters in the city. Playing with your friends will help you a lot more in missions of taking the turfs from the gangs or doing the robberies. However, if you are playing alone, you will have to recruit a team of Ais. There are a number of Ais that you can recruit in your team to help you out in the missions of the campaign but it will cost you a lot of money.
For the main missions like attacking the turfs or robbing a store or bank, you will be required to have at least four players. If you are alone, you will be playing as an AI or the main protagonist, Travis Baker. You will have to keep alive Travis Baker because if he dies, your run will be over and you will have to restart the run from the start.
Now, in order to recruit the Team, you will have to follow the following steps.
- Go to the TEAM Tab when you are in your safe house.
- Select the available characters in the TEAM menu.
- Now, you will have to hire the rest of the Team from the available characters for hire menu.
- Each character will cost a certain amount of money.
- Select the character and hold the click button on it to hire.
- You can also refresh the characters but it will cost extra money and each time you refresh the characters, the money will increase.
Once you have the team of 4 characters ready for a mission, you will see the Start Mission option unlock at the bottom of the screen. Keep in mind, you cannot start the mission if your team is not filled or not ready for the mission. Sometimes, your AI Team might be away and you will have to wait for them to come back for which you have to end the day as well.