Shoot as much as you want in Resident Evil 8 Village for PC, PS5, PS4, and Xbox. We tell you how to get infinite ammunition for all your weapons.
If there is a classic trick in the saga that everyone loves, it is none other than the possibility of unlimited shooting with our favorite weapons. In this section of our guide, we tell you how to get infinite ammunition for all your weapons. Once you have them, there will not be a single enemy that can resist you.
Everything you need to know about infinite ammo
- It is obtained after completing the game for the first time and must be acquired in the Extras Store
- It is an exclusive upgrade for each weapon; some are available as soon as you start the second game, while for others you need to meet certain requirements.
- It is activated or deactivated in the options menu, but only through the main menu. You must access the gameplay settings to apply it.
- Although the ammunition is unlimited, the magazine of each type of weapon maintains its reserve. That is, if your weapon has 12 bullets, once you shoot them you must reload as usual.
- The basic requirement to be able to buy infinite ammunition for a weapon is to have equipped all its accessories and upgrades.
- On the other hand, weapons that cannot be improved offer you the possibility of buying infinite ammunition for them without meeting any type of requirement.
- Any weapon with infinite ammunition must be obtained from the Duke’s shop or through the usual process, just like in any other game.
- Weapons with infinite ammo obtained after the first game can be used in Shadow Village mode.